Sven resigns!!!

Man of Honour
How the hell can you support a national side that aint yer own nationality ?

I personally love to watch Brazil play but I wouldnt ever support them over my home country

and they call us Man Utd fans Glory Supporters

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by memphisto
How the hell can you support a national side that aint yer own nationality ?
tis madness, I support no one but England. I get behind home nations and teams playing villains like the Argies or Germans but I don't support anyone but us.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by silverpaw
tis madness, I support no one but England. I get behind home nations and teams playing villains like the Argies or Germans but I don't support anyone but us.

exactly it is nonsensical that a englishman supports brazil :confused:

absolute madness

G

Another problem for Sven is managers of Premiership teams not allowing their players to be "overstretched" before up and coming club matches. He must be getting pulled in lots of different directions.

Soldato
well im not an "englishman" and my country doesnt have a footy team, i always enjoyed watching brazil the most so i support them. Ive supported brazil ever since the first time i watched them which was on Pele's 50th birthday when he came on and played, that was quite a while ago

England are bad loosers they always have an excuse for failure and never admit they simply aint good enough. This is my only reason for disliking them

lol i aint a scot either :D

Soldato
Originally posted by Jazz
I think u will find that ive never criticised them for not being from manchester :) Ive criticised them for being big headed and arrogent ;)

Hello kettle, come in kettle, this is pot, colour check please :D

Permabanned
well im not an "englishman" and my country doesnt have a footy team, i always enjoyed watching brazil the most so i support them. Ive supported brazil ever since the first time i watched them which was on Pele's 50th birthday when he came on and played, that was quite a while ago

England are bad loosers they always have an excuse for failure and never admit they simply aint good enough. This is my only reason for disliking them

lol i aint a scot either :D

lol, well said. i been supporting brazil for some time now, even though i was born in england.

Permabanned
Wtf, if ur born in a country u support them,YOUR NATIONAL SIDE, u dont just pick the best :p :p

Supporting the national team is precicisly that ur national team otherwise w/c`s have no point?????, we would all flippin support brazil or italy or summink.

I can understand black brit/jamaicans supporting jamaica, some sort of tie there, but brazil, if u have no brazilian tie???

Soldato
Im sikh and i support the indian cricket team, well i wouldnt say support them as i find cricket boring. If we had a footy team which even played major tourneys id support them more, their footy team is crap they lost to brentford 3-0 :eek:

My roots dont lie in this country so i choose not to support them, im sure all ur roots lie here thats why u support england. So this makes me eligible to support who i like and i choose brazil so go away :p

Man of Honour
Im sikh and i support the indian cricket team, well i wouldnt say support them as i find cricket boring. If we had a footy team which even played major tourneys id support them more, their footy team is crap they lost to brentford 3-0 :eek:

My roots dont lie in this country so i choose not to support them, im sure all ur roots lie here thats why u support england. So this makes me eligible to support who i like and i choose brazil so go away :p

hmm India have a football team but because they are po you choose to support Brazil who are probably the most successful international team ever ???

2 Words

GLORY SUPPORTER.

:p

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by wohoo
Nah m8 im asian too, but englands my team as im born and bred here.

ive also got a strong dislike as the media moans a lot and always makes up excuses about losses it always gets on my nerves

lol @ memphisto i also only found that a team for India existed this summer which is when they played brentford. When i started supporting brazil they werent world champions. The first match i watched brazil was around October 24th 1990 when it was a special testimonial on his 50th birthday and me cousin said i should support them so i did

Soldato
Originally posted by JohnnyG
Jazz,
I went to the BrentfordvIndia game, wise choice not supporting them, the Bees were crap, but not as crap..:D

lol i remember reading a newspaper and it said india lost 3-0 and the first thing that came to my head was "WTF i didnt know india had a team" :D

Permabanned
When i started supporting brazil they werent world champions. The first match i watched brazil was around October 24th 1990 when it was a special testimonial on his 50th birthday and me cousin said i should support them so i did

Yeah cos brazils were unknowns and hadnt done anything up until then:p

Soldato
Originally posted by wohoo
Yeah cos brazils were unknowns and hadnt done anything up until then:p

aah but they werent world champions and had a poor world cup :D so they werent the best therefore im not a glory hunter end of story :p

Back
Top Bottom