Systems and Configurations

Soldato
hey, im doing (finally) my last bit of coursework and it asks for a

E2 criteria = "design and implement a suitable toolbar layout,
menu, template and macro to meet the user requirements"

i think i need to do a macro in windows, but not sure?

now i have built the pc and done all the toolbars (easy!) but dont understand that? could anyone enlighten me? give me an example of a simple macro!?

ps. im not requesting you do it for me :rolleyes: incase thats what your thinking :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Open Excel. You can make Macros in there using Visual Basic etc.

A macro, IIRC is basically just a button that runs a set of commands. Although, I could be completely off the mark here ;)

Soldato
OP
yeh i know how to do macros in excel and word etc... so could do that. however it doesnt state any program to do the macro in, cause its a "build PC project" im guessing it means a macro in the OS , being windows xp pro , i really dont know how you can do macros within the desktop/OS ... at last resort i will do a macro in excel :p

any other thoughts?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Booner! said:
yeh i know how to do macros in excel and word etc... so could do that. however it doesnt state any program to do the macro in, cause its a "build PC project" im guessing it means a macro in the OS , being windows xp pro , i really dont know how you can do macros within the desktop/OS ... at last resort i will do a macro in excel :p

any other thoughts?

Tried asking your teacher? :p

Maybe a Linux based macro or something?

You might have more luck with this in the software section.

Soldato
OP
lol yeh teacher....thing is... this was due in about 4 months ago :eek: and guess when its got to be done by (tomoz! ) but hey this is the last bit and then its done!

you think its worth posting in software?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Booner! said:
lol yeh teacher....thing is... this was due in about 4 months ago :eek: and guess when its got to be done by (tomoz! ) but hey this is the last bit and then its done!

you think its worth posting in software?

Worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom