T-mobile MDA Vario II - when??

Soldato
I'm hearing Monday 21st August now.

I think the Vario II was due 1-2 weeks ago but due to the sucessful launch of the unit in Germany, stock has be sent over there.

We should see it next week with a bit of luck.

Caporegime
I cannae wait...

Gonna trawl the local shops tomorrow then - Guru, since youre local to me, mind dropping me an email if you find anywhere that has it in stock, Ill do the same ;)...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Think I'll give the T-Mobile store in the Arndale a call in the morning and see if they have any in. If they haven't, or can't give me a date I'll just wait for the website to have them up.

Man of Honour
It was showing on the internal site on Friday :D although zero stock :(
Im going to be straight down to our store as soon as the stock is in - want to give this HSDPA a thrashing knowing the speeds we have it configured for

Caporegime
Spoke to T-Mobile MK - told that its not even stock code for it on their systems so no chance is it gonna be there tomorrow - advised that its more likely to hit in September now :(...

Associate
Got a feeling its gonna be tomorrow online only. The stores are useless, of the ones I've called, most say 'Couple of months yet mate :rolleyes: '

But the telesales peeps seem a little more clued up. Most seem certain its this week.

Last edited:
Associate
Think it'll be more like mid day tomorrow.

I think this is gonna be a very popular device, hopefully they'll have decent stock. I'm really looking forward to getting mine!!!

Caporegime
Damn it would have to be one of the busiest days of the year for me at work :( - gonna try and look at the T-Mobile site later...

Hoping I dont miss out

P.S. Cheers for the updates...

Back
Top Bottom