T-mobile MDA Vario II - when??

Associate
Nice one Pdog. Could you post some pics (must know if its pink or not! ;)) and what you think about it when you receive it? I can't decide whether to get this over N93 or not.

Cheers

Caporegime
Duradrum said:
WOOT!!!

Ordered, £39.99 on Flext35 + £7.50WnW.

QUICK ONLY 61 LEFT!!!
They are quoting me £69.99 for that package :(

Opted for the Flext 35 + WnW Pro for £39.99 instead - still effectively save £15 I guess...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
WOOOOT!!!

Yep I have joined the club. Finally managed to get through to tmobile after 2 hours and they still had the Vario 2 :D Bloke said they came on the system at 4.30 and it went mental from there lol.

My deal:

Flext 25 + W'nW - Phone 79.99 also got insurance as its a monthly thing so can cancel it if i want to. Oh and got 3 months free W'n'W which is very nice :).

Just gotta cross fingers that I might get a black keyboard, mind you as long as the keypad isn't bright red i'll be happy.

Caporegime
AFK_Matrix said:
WOOOOT!!!

Yep I have joined the club. Finally managed to get through to tmobile after 2 hours and they still had the Vario 2 :D Bloke said they came on the system at 4.30 and it went mental from there lol.

My deal:

Flext 25 + W'nW - Phone 79.99 also got insurance as its a monthly thing so can cancel it if i want to. Oh and got 3 months free W'n'W which is very nice :).

Just gotta cross fingers that I might get a black keyboard, mind you as long as the keypad isn't bright red i'll be happy.
Yeah I got the insurance - tho I didnt ask about the offer - will do tomorrow after I get phone - I dont think theres any chance of getting a 'normal' keyboard :( ...

Associate
people at our place were flying out the door to order them at 5pm soon as they apeared on our systems. loads of peeps wanted em, got mine on Flext 75 W&W as i wanted the phone for free as im skint. with the friends and relations discount its not too bad (£41.25), hope to see it tomoro 1pm :):)

Soldato
Xionic said:
people at our place were flying out the door to order them at 5pm soon as they apeared on our systems. loads of peeps wanted em, got mine on Flext 75 W&W as i wanted the phone for free as im skint. with the friends and relations discount its not too bad (£41.25), hope to see it tomoro 1pm :):)
If your skint then the 40 odd quid p/m isnt going to help in the long run is it?

Suspended
OP
AFK_Matrix said:
My deal:

How did you get the 3 months free WnW? did they just tell you they were giving it to you or did you have to ask for it?

Associate
Spamalot said:
If your skint then the 40 odd quid p/m isnt going to help in the long run is it?
yea but i get paid before thats taken, whereas at the moment i have no cash

though mine has been delayed (typical considering i was one'a first in line) so will recieve tomoro :(

Caporegime
Xionic said:
yea but i get paid before thats taken, whereas at the moment i have no cash

though mine has been delayed (typical considering i was one'a first in line) so will recieve tomoro :(
You do realise that you can offload the phone charge and delivery until your first bill like I did? ;)

P.S. Got my phone for £40 + del on FlexT35 + WnW normal instead of Pro in the end with the first 3months free :)

Last edited:
Associate
ps3ud0 said:
You do realise that you can offload the phone charge and delivery until your first bill like I did? ;)

P.S. Got my phone for £40 + del on FlexT35 + WnW normal instead of Pro in the end with the first 3months free :)

I ordered the same this morning.

Now can anybody confirm if you can use HSDPA with normal web and walk. After reading on various foums some people are saying yes and some are saying you need web and walk pro.

Associate
Plexman said:
Now can anybody confirm if you can use HSDPA with normal web and walk. After reading on various foums some people are saying yes and some are saying you need web and walk pro.

If nobody has gets their's first, I'll do a speedtest when I receive mine tomorrow

Associate
W&W pro allows u to use your phone as a modem and also allows other things the standard W&W's fair use doesnt

PS:

ps3ud0 said:

no i didnt realise that FFS and i work for them (and this is my 4th line), it be right anyway, the Flext 75 W&W means i shouldnt be short of mins :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom