Go back to college or stay in one job
Use protection
Stay away from "that" girl she's more up than you are
Get rid of some of your loser friends, they don't want you to succeed
Keep good relations with your parents
Borrow NO money from parents, banks etc
Don't sell the Dreamcast for beer money

Soldato
Hmmm i was 22... "Don't worry, i can't give you any advice, you're already screwed up all the things i regret.... oh except make sure you skip the work christmas drinks in 2006"

Man of Honour
I would have been 12, so I guess I'd have to have some school advice:

- get fit immediately
- stand up for yourself and don't be so sensitive
- one day you will have feelings for girls. When you do, treat it as a bit of fun, because that's all it should be. Don't become infatuated.

Soldato
Make more of an effort to go out.

Leave that dead end piece of **** you call a job, oh and that lass that you heard fancied you but you thought she was too sexeh for this to actually be true...well she did.

P.S here are the lottery numbers for the biggest wins.

Associate
Your 9, don't be an idiot, be nice to the parents, don't listen to what your dad says about your mum, he's lying and is sitting on a load of money, also, do you work, don't get an XBOX and don't do on the computer, when your 17 you will meet an amazing girl, do not loose her. But if you do, don't dwell on it. AND TRY TO GO TO UNI!

Soldato
Don't get suspended from school for telling the German teacher to "go back to where she came from" Even though you meant her office (as she appeared to be following you around the corridors)

Don't get suspended from school for a second time for having a fight with a friend outside of school hours in uniform

Don't get suspended from school for a third time for breaking a coach windows on a geography school trip and getting caught with a BB gun in your bag (which was left there from the weekend spent with your friends shooting cans)

Concentrate more on your study, you are clever and will realise this when you work hard and achieve better grades.

Don't stop skateboarding either, you where good and you'll regret the lack of exercise when your 22. Trust me.

And don't hesitate to beat the crud out of that certain someone in front of all of his mates. waiting until he was alone certainly was a good idea to throw off the police investigation due to lack of witness' and evidence but im betting its more rewarding to do it in front of the lot of em,

Back
Top Bottom