Talk to yourself 10 years ago

Associate
OP
You never said you were actually going back in time!

How do I get a piece of that action?!

http://science.discovery.com/interactives/time-machine/time-machine.html

Don't go telling everyone though, cause then all the people you guys are talking about will go back and re-edit the changes I'm making atm.

Don't get suspended from school for telling the German teacher to "go back to where she came from" Even though you meant her office (as she appeared to be following you around the corridors)

Are you sure that's not one of those lies you've convinced yourself of? :D

Soldato
10 years wouldn't make any difference to me 30 years would be a better option for me..... Slap you little poo, Slap do your homework, Slap enjoy school, slap I don't care who dull you think it is. slap slap slap. :p

Klo

Klo

Soldato
I would have been 8 (nearly 9!), so there isn't that much that can be said really.

I guess it would have been 'be more outgoing and more social' and 'don't be so afraid to try things'. Also 'around the beginning of september 2008, keep your cat indoors for two months'.

Soldato
To myself at 17...................

DON'T DO DRUGS & BE MORE PICKY ABOUT THE COMPANY YOU KEEP!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing:(.

Last edited:
Soldato
I just thought of another one. When you go back to live with your parents after university pay attention to the bathroom scales - especially in the first couple of months. Oh yes - better get new ones. Your parents scales are rather flattering.

Caporegime
To my self at 17..

"Don't be down about your current job, it's just a stop gap until better things come along, which they will. Break up with Helena, she is cheating on you and always has been. Be more friendly with Kelly, she really likes you, and is a good girl, and if you don't will confess her admiration for you after it is too late. Get your lazy arse to the gym before you pile on the pounds, which you probably have already started to do."

Back
Top Bottom