Talk to yourself 10 years ago

Associate
hmmmmm - here are just some of mine . . .

• you have only 43 years left on planet Earth (only 33 of which you will actually remember, the last 10 dont matter and the next 18 you will be able to do all the crazy things you love to do after that your body will start to hurt) - live EVERY day as if its your last
  • Porches are crap and a total waste of money
  • Smart Cars are also crap - even if you have had a vision from God telling you that you MUST slow down before you kill yourself
  • Watch out for standing water
  • Watch out for plod - here . . here . . . here . . . and here . . . etc etc
  • When you are tired - STOP - dont do any more laps on your motorcycle track day on 30.06.03
  • Have that shoulder operated on immediately 01.07.03 (if you decide to ignore the STOP advice immediately above)
  • if you do head the warning (2 places up) keep the 500 SEC - it will last you the rest of your life
  • Do MORE track days as many as you possibly can in fact - they are fun
  • the lottery numbers for the next 10 years are . . .
  • spend it ALL before its too late
  • ditch that cheatinglieinglazygoodforNOTHING wife 1.0 immediately - grant her the clothes on her back and tell her to get lost!
  • wife 2.0 lives here . . . go and introduce yourself quickly - she is a hidden treasure!
  • in 2004 DONT STOP THE EXERCISE ROUTINE just because you are "happy"!!
  • dont EVER put that dead car battery on your front seat just before taking it to the tip - via your fav country/twisty road!
  • keep a closer eye on Ian Marley (RIP Sep 2009) he needs more help than you think
  • Site****s (web design) Ltd are totalrobbingbarstewards - dont ever appoint them
  • sort your employee contracts out immediately as some of them are also robbinglazygoodfornothingbarstewards too and employment tribunals are a hidingtonothing - you will loose!!!!!
  • dont ever climb the stairs in the workshop when the bird cage is at the bottom of them - you will loose your parrot!
  • get a cat - they are fun!
  • cross-trainers - turbo-trainers - step-machines are a complete waste of money
  • keep skating
  • start recording ALL MotoGP races from now onwards - put ALL your money on Valentino - he will be GOD!
  • move to Italy
etc etc

khushy

Last edited:
Soldato
"You see this thing, 8 year old me? This thing is a computer. People will think you're smart if you can use it properly and will continue to for the next 5 years or so - it's also really easy...

Also start learning a musical instrument or something."

Caporegime
"Create a website where people can upload videos of themselves doing crazy things/anything, it's just what the world needs and you will make a bloody mint selling it in a few years time".

dal

dal

Associate
>
>
Dont get married.
Have a visectomy.
Train to be a plumber and dont even think about being a HGV driver, it sucks and the pays crap !!
Dont move to Mansfield from Essex in 2003 it's grim UP NORTH
Sleep around more

Man of Honour
Hmm, I'd be 41 and already given my daughters their first talk about boys.
I'd already decided to get out of the cabaret scene after 29 years and join a proper rock band.

I know -
Get your arse to night College and get some courses under your belt.

Soldato
Say it all the time to people that have kids in work.

-Dont let gaming become a major part of your life, go out and meet people and have a proper social life, its more fun.

I keep kicking myself us the ass as i let most of my teen years get taken over with games, rarely going out and not knowing many people.

Soldato
Lose about 3 stone, man up and stop taking crap from those bullies. Use planks of wood and smash faces because as proven time and time again you're no street fighter. Also learn not to stall and get drymouth around girls, be more social, go to the pub more, you disgust me.

Soldato
Lose about 3 stone, man up and stop taking crap from those bullies. Use planks of wood and smash faces because as proven time and time again you're no street fighter. Also learn not to stall and get drymouth around girls, be more social, go to the pub more, you disgust me.

Sound like you want to punch yourself in the face lol :p

Soldato
The reason every time you move school and the hottest girl there fancies you is because you're actually good looking yourself.. Please for the love of god ask Eve to a social event of your choosing, she actually likes you.. It doesn't matter that she's the hottest thing to ever walk the grounds of your school..

Alternatively, stop thinking that all high school romances will be the be all and end all of your life, and get ******* braces whilst they're free, you'll want straight teeth when you're older, despite how much you'll hate braces when you're younger.

Learn to play the piano. Guitar is cool but the Piano is something else.

Stop sleeping so much.

Ride your bike more.

Stop thinking things will be easier when you're older. You could be making the same photos at 16 you're now making at 21, you just don't believe in yourself enough. You could be established in this industry by 25, sort it out!

Buy the clothes you like, not what is socially acceptable. You have style.

You're never too tired to see your friends. Never too tired to go out. You're never too tired.

Soldato
i think i would rather go back and beat up myself 10 years ago. If i had to give advise would be to grow a pair and think about what you are doing, cost me too much proving peoples blatant BS wrong.

Soldato
Don't ignore Kathryn when she goes to uni and calls you upset about something - you may never get another chance to talk to her.
You only have a year left with a certain family member, make that time count.
Don't change to that fourth violin teacher, it will be the catalyst that makes you quit.
Don't dance with the guy your friend has had a crush on for years in 6th year, she'll never forgive you even if you were just dancing with a friend.

Associate
I would've been 8, soo...

"Spend as much time with your father as you can, in a couple of years he won't be here and mum will be in hospital a lot and you are going to have to grow up a lot quicker than your friends. They won't be able to help you much cause they don't really understand what is going on, and neither do you. Stick with your brothers, but you already know that. It is all down hill after the next 2 years so, make the most of it! Oh, don't run in the corridor outside the cloak room, ten stitches is a lot and the local anesthetic will make you scream like a *****."

Back
Top Bottom