Tank or Submarine?

• Tank

Votes: 107 59.1%
  • Submarine

Votes: 74 40.9%

• Total voters
Tea Drinker
Don
You’ve been conscripted or drafted into the forces at the end of the line you’re being marched along are two choices, tank or submarine. Which one do you go for and why?

Me submarine I wouldn’t fancy being a slow rolling target visible at all times from any direction.

Associate
I'd say probably tank because you don't have to live in it (although there might be times when you have to do that - I don't have a lot of knowledge about the role). They're both pretty crappy though. That would probably change if I had an interesting job on a sub but I assume a conscripted sailor would just get some menial role.

Soldato
Tank, because I'm a clumsy **** who would drop a wrench at the worst possible time, it would then make a loud metal clang allowing an undetected enemy submarine to pick us up on sonar and have two torpedo's bearing down on us without time to react. Resulting in my slow and painful death from drowning along with the deaths of 100+ others.

Also in a tank you don't need to be concerned that you'll be involved in pushing the big red nuclear launch button.

Soldato
There's an age limit on conscription/drafting so I've decided I would be exempt.

Can I be a drone or mech operator instead? I feel my gaming experience qualifies me for this.

Soldato
Who are we fighting?
If it's Europe vs Russia then most of the front lines would be on land so you'd be safer in the sub.
Something like UK vs France then it would be more of an air/water based battle so you'd be safest hiding in a tank at the back.

Back
Top Bottom