Tattoo ideas?

Associate
OP
benjo said:
Ok ok, i'm sorry.

As for your design, i like it. But would the thinner lines stand out that well? It's just from the sketch it seems all the attention is aimed at the spikey things and the actually lines going around seem a bit thin.. maybe thats how its meant to be :)

thankyou. but please read my other replies. those are guide lines, for the millionth time

Nix - it is Delta 9 - Tetrahydrocannibinol

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
does no one read posts properly?

No.

...I think if you darken the lines in the middle that would look good as it is, its almost formed an oval ying-yang.

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
thankyou. but please read my other replies. those are guide lines, for the millionth time

was too eager to appolagise...

As for the center.. maybe you could fade the spikes into the actual spiral.. so the spiral becomes solid towards the middle?

Associate
OP
Nix said:
No.

...I think if you darken the lines in the middle that would look good as it is, its almost formed an oval ying-yang.

even if i stop the ridges where they end atm (in pencil)? or i could add another 1-2 to take them round further, then draw in the swirl, there would be less actual swirl but it would look better.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
even if i stop the ridges where they end atm (in pencil)? or i could add another 1-2 to take them round further, then draw in the swirl, there would be less actual swirl but it would look better.

I seriously think if you keep what you've got and darken the lines in the middle it will look fine.

Associate
OP
Mohinder said:
I'm going to go against the trend in this thread and say that imho, a great big tribal style P is a bit of an... odd idea for a tattoo.

why is it odd? lots of people have initials on themselves. you could easily say any idea for a tattoo is odd but heh.

the fact it looks remotely tribal is shear coincidence tbh. i imagine it more as kind of like dragon scales or something.

Soldato
Nix said:
Maybe a dinosaur...

...sorry :p

No one laughed the first time.

Lord Pablo said:
why is it odd? lots of people have initials on themselves.

the fact it looks remotely tribal is shear coincidence tbh. i imagine it more as kind of like dragon scales or something.

Just strikes me as odd, that's all. I mean, it's just a big P...

I'm no fan of tribal anyway, and you obviously are so obviously my opinion is hardly going to sway you, but I think the big P is.. I dunno! It's just weird.

Associate
OP
Mohinder said:
I'm no fan of tribal anyway, and you obviously are so obviously my opinion is hardly going to sway you, but I think the big P is.. I dunno! It's just weird.

lol.

im not a big fan of tribal either. saying i am after one design ive drawn is very narrow minded of you.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
why is it odd? lots of people have initials on themselves. you could easily say any idea for a tattoo is odd but heh.

Maybe try incorporating a dragons eye more then or perhaps maybe some flames.

Back
Top Bottom