Tattoo ideas?

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
of course i like it. but still, saying i am a tribal fan after one design is still silly, and ive stated that it was coincidence.

Nix - ta, looking now

All I meant was you obviously like it whereas I don't so my opinion on the tribal part is irrelevant here - it's the 'P' I don't get, that's all :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be one of two things:

1) A Phoenix, probably on my back.
2) Some writing or something significant on my left inner-arm. Maybe in gothic font or roman numerals.

Associate
OP
knowlesy said:
stole the idea from hitman i must confess

i dont have a barcode on my neck :confused: what are you on about??

Mohinder - maybe word yourself a tad better next time? and as to you not "getting" the P... do you truely "get" why anyone has any tattoo? i doubt it.

Associate
OP
Nix said:
Yea, what does the P actually stand for? :)

its my first initial. plus, my brother got his own 'P' done a good few years ago, in a very different style (think of a crescent moon and a circle to make a P shape) and i just thought it would be nice to get my own 'P'. me and my bro are quite close and we get on well so..

Manor - heck no. im only drawing it A4 size to get the detail in. it will be about 6 inches max. from top to bottom. its going on my upper right arm.

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
i dont have a barcode on my neck :confused: what are you on about??

Mohinder - maybe word yourself a tad better next time? and as to you not "getting" the P... do you truely "get" why anyone has any tattoo? i doubt it.

I worded it fine. You obviously like the style, you're getting it inked on you. You're either a fan of it, or you make some bad decisions! :p

And I didn't insult your choice, I just said I don't understand/like the P. You asked for ideas, that was mine, that's all. It's not like you need to listen to me :confused:

Associate
OP
I know you never insulted my choice and yes, i asked for ideas. If you have non, honestly, why post?

If you dont get it, fair enough. I dont need anyone to "get" it. I simply asked for ideas on the design.

Permabanned
Lord Pablo said:
do you truely "get" why anyone has any tattoo? i doubt it..

Lord Pablo said:
sorry but i dont think you would. only the person whom the tattoo was design by, and more likely worn by, would ever "get" it.

Here's my back:
back_tattoo.jpg

Here's my left arm:
left_tattoo.jpg

So now would you say that I do not unsderstand why anyone has a tattoo?
;)
Like I said, I'm here to advise, not to have a go. I think you need to ease a little bud, honestly.

Associate
OP
manor said:
Here's my back:
back_tattoo.jpg

Here's my left arm:
left_tattoo.jpg

So now would you say that I do not unsderstand why anyone has a tattoo?
;)

erm, yes.

so you have two large pieces... that still doesnt mean you know why every inked person gets their tattoo.

do you know why i got THC inked on my back? i doubt it.

Nix - no LOTR stuff please lol. im just going to go with the swirl in the middle and mock up some ideas for filling between the ridges.

Back
Top Bottom