Tattoo ideas?

Associate
OP
do you know 90% of the tattooed people in this world?

if i wanted an ill considered tattoo, id walk in there and buy some flash work.

the fact that im designing it myself clearly shows its not ill considered

Soldato
Im going to have to agree with the majority on this one.......Pablo, you need to take criticism, constructive or non-constructive. Some people have good ideas, some don't. Just because someone posts something you don't like you don't need to reply to them and tell them that their post has absoloutely no relevance to you. Just take their advice and use it instead of arguing about it.

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
do you know 90% of the tattooed people in this world?
No, but I know enough.

Lord Pablo said:
the fact that im designing it myself clearly shows its not ill considered
Your reasoning there's a bit flawed, dude.

I could design a tattoo saying 'I HATE JAM' and have it on my forehead, that would be ill-considered regardless of who designed it :p

Soldato
Lord Pablo do you like the artist h r giger i had some work done awhile ago covering my arm. looking at your sketch i was thinking you could maybe use some giger influence if you like that type of thing anyway good luck with your design its coming along great :cool:

Soldato
Lord Pablo said:
firstly, if you dont agree with tattoos, please dont reply. its my body, its want i want, blah blah blah

a while ago i posted an idea for a new tattoo. ive spent a while revising it, and this is the current stage im at.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7909/pic00091vx.jpg

now im having a few troubles. firstly, the middle bit. havent a clue what to put there, if anything. ive sketch an eye shape as you can see.

secondly, you can see lines in between the "ridges". im having trouble deciding what to do here. should i use those lines? maybe add something on the lines? or leave them out all together?

any ideas guys n gals?

(photoshop of my photo are welcome to help illustrate. thanks)

I think a flaming ball in the middle would look cool (if a little run-of-the-mill perhaps?). I did art and I designed several tats for people and if it wasn't 12.45am Id draw you a rough idea of what I meant :p

I should start a business!

Associate
OP
Millward - Yea, im a fan of Geiger. I might try turning it into something a bit Geiger-esque. any ideas?

Captain Planet - If you could show me what you mean that would be super. Although i dont know how the flaming ball would fit with the piece, but we'll see.

Im still looking for some ideas on how to fill the gaps between the ridges. Problem being, if i do fill them, the smaller ones might become to blotchy when scaled down, hence i was thinking of just using the lines that are pencil'd in already.

Back
Top Bottom