• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Tearing issues with duplicate monitor enabled

Associate
Hi all. Just installed a new Radeon 6850 (upgrading from an 8800GT \o/ ) and am having some issues with tearing in video when selecting the 'duplicate' monitor option in CCC.

The PC screen is 1080p and connected via the DVI and then I have an HDTV connected via HDMI also 1080p.

The main problem seems to be when the TV is set as the secondary monitor there is noticeable horizontal tearing when playing back video. I can make it go away by setting the TV as Primary monitor, but then the tearing issues are on the main PC screen and this affects games. I use the TV for watching films, video etc, so would ideally like for there to be no tearing issues on either monitors.

Does anyone know of a workaround, as I've googled and there's nothing I can see to fix it.

Using the 11.10 preview drivers btw on Vista64.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom