Tekken 6 HRAP just arrived!!!

Associate
tekken61.jpg

tekken62.jpg

tekken63.jpg

tekken64.jpg

tekken65.jpg

Now I just have to head to town to pick up my copy of the game!!!

C64

C64

Soldato
Very nice but could have got the game on wednesday had mine since then for £29-95.
What parts does this stick use ?

Associate
I certainly didnt know these were coming out i would have pre ordered with the game but missed both .
Going into town see if i can pinch a pre order from a shop , and will pick a copy of the game up for ps3 also ;)

Associate
OP
I assume it's a Sanwa stick as it's a full priced HRAP like the original HRAP I bought in 2005. I didn't buy the Tekken 5 stick back then because it didn't use a Sanwa (the Japanese v ersion did, but the US version didn't) stick but I haven't been able to find out any info on this one in advance so I took the risk as I need it to play the game with anyway, as I can't go back to using control pad for Tekken since I switched years ago. As long as the stick is a HRAP branded stick then it should be using Sanwa stick. The US Tekken 5 stick was just a Hori stick instead of a Hori Real Arcade Pro and that didn't use a Sanwa. I looked on a different forum just now and found out that the Tekken 6 HRAP uses quick disconnects for the buttons.

That's also why I didn't pre-order the game itself as there wasn't any point for me playing without the stick.

I know that the wireless sticks that come in the Tekken 6 collector's edition boxes do NOT use Sanwa sticks.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Reviews were negative for the Tekken 6 wireless one I think, not sure about this one.

Although I bet it cost more than a TE stick so I would have personally got either a TE or an SE and customized what buttons/stick I wanted.

Last edited:
Associate
Just had a look at the hori stick and its expensive and larger than what i thought :(
Seen one down there for 50 quid sure it was a namco 1 think i might by that instead , if thats got cack reviews i will just stick with a pad .

Picked my copy for ps3 up , and the amount of stuff you can change on your player now is good going to get mine blinged up then get mugged online for it all :)

Back
Top Bottom