telescope me a car with high ride

Soldato
The Nissan Tino is a good buy to be honest, looked at one with a mate for his grandad the other day.

Things to watch out for. Many of these mini-MPV's have been used for the school run, by women drivers and as such have had a hard life. Never have I seen such kerbing on alloys or such tatty interiors as some of the Scenic's and Picasso's we looked at. The Tino impressed me the most because of the feel of the drive - much superior to the Picasso and better than the scenic also.

Soldato
Toyota do some excellent people carriers such as the Previa although it might be a little expensive. My Dad used to own a Liteace which my grandmother loved for getting in and out of because there was a step and handles to help her in. I'm quite sure you will not find a 4x4 suitable because even I find my dad's Daihatsu Terios (one of the lowest riding 4x4's) difficult to get in and out of because it's almost like a climb up to them and as with most 4x4's there is more room in the front than in the back and in most the boot is dreadful.

Don't rule out some smaller cars such as the Yaris and Fabia. I think these are probably most suitable as with most of them the seat is level with you as you get in making it easy to swing your legs in once sitting.

Back
Top Bottom