Terminator 2 Remake [Rockstar Editor]

Associate
OP
Never played skynet on the PC, just saw some footage, looks epic :D

Oldest terminator game for me was on the gameboy:

:cool:

Shame all the new ones on the consoles sucked badly, although I quite enjoyed the T3 redemption game....

Hopefully with T2 3D re-release upcoming and another terminator film, there will be some interest in making a "good" terminator game....

T3 war of the machines game? It was beyond terrible..... :p

I think my first Terminator game was the one developed by Virgin for the Mega Drive. Those were the days!

Soldato
T1 was way better than T2. Best action films ever made, Die Hard and Aliens for me. ;)

That video is amazing, must have took ages to do that.

wth, thats great

I agree, T1 so much moodier! actually scary, T2, not so much. Aliens is my favourite film ever, nobody is yet to make something superior. Again, the enemies are actually scary, not like modern films

T1 is a horror film.

T2 is an action film. I said T2 is the best action film ever, and that is an objective, nondisputable fact. (this might, or might not, be meant as a joke).

I love both films. But T2 takes the cake in personal enjoyment since it has so many iconic scenes that never get old.

Soldato
T1 is a horror film.

T2 is an action film. I said T2 is the best action film ever, and that is an objective, nondisputable fact. (this might, or might not, be meant as a joke).

I love both films. But T2 takes the cake in personal enjoyment since it has so many iconic scenes that never get old.

T1 a horror film whaaaaaat :) not sure I get that, not at any time am I scared, do I jump or am grossed out by Gore.

T2 is a kids movie, with one annoying one at that lol.

Love 80s movies though, best decade ever for movies IMO. I fancy watching Die Hard, Terminator and Aliens back to back now :)

Last edited:
Associate
T1 is a horror film.

for me a good action film would be one where the action is actually scary (alien, T1) or shocking (saving private ryan?), but anyway it was at a time before everything got pigeonholed into specific genre... lots of the 80s films did action mixed with genuinely eerie/shocking/scary moments.

much like a good game which mixes elements successfully vs a bad game that uses every shader in unreal engine 4 (latest alien films, anyone?)

imo of course

Associate
T2 is definitely one of the best action films of all time!

It makes you think, laugh, feel sad (thumbs up Arnie) all between great action scenes that mix up fun of the T-800 being an absolute badass to the dread of the unstoppable T-1000.

God I love that film.

Associate
Oh, this is amazing, I began watching it thinking okay this looks great, expecting it to only be a short remake of the beginning of the film, and then saw that is was an hour long, the ENTIRE film, must have taken ages to make this, thanks for sharing. :)

Soldato
Never played skynet on the PC, just saw some footage, looks epic :D

Oldest terminator game for me was on the gameboy:

:cool:

Shame all the new ones on the consoles sucked badly, although I quite enjoyed the T3 redemption game....

Hopefully with T2 3D re-release upcoming and another terminator film, there will be some interest in making a "good" terminator game....

T3 war of the machines game? It was beyond terrible..... :p

Robocop Vs. Terminator was a great game on the Megadrive/SNES - still fun to play even today.

https://youtu.be/gpkXTt4LMuk

Back
Top Bottom