The Tesla Thread

Caporegime
Where is the indicators on these things? If the wipers are in some kind of submenu are the indicators too?

Left stalk is indicators, washers, single wiper blade wipe, headlight main beam, headlight flash. Right stalk is the gear stick, P, N, D, R & autopilot engage.

BTW, I spoke with Tesla Portugal on the phone yesterday and asked them about when they currently expect the Model 3 to hit Europe and the guy said he had recently received an update that they should be arriving in Portugal (and other LHD countries) at the beginning of 2019.

Soldato
Test drove a Model S 100D yesterday as, having never driven one, I wanted to see what the fuss was about as I sit here waiting for my Model 3.

Just made me even more excited to get the 3 when it's available. Used auto pilot along the M42 in late afternoon traffic, parked itself in a random car park with ease and the power delivery is something else.

Such a fantastic experience!

Soldato
Did you pre-order already?

I'm tempted to try an S or an X for a day. To see what electric delivery is like and see what Tesla's are like in general up close.

But it's also exciting to just leave it and wait.

I pre-ordered my Model 3 in June 2017.

I was toying with getting a Model S should the Model 3 not arrive in time next year (current car goes back in March 2019) so thought having a test drive would at least give me the electric car experience which it did.

I can't see myself ever going back to petrol after my KIA Sportage PCP deal ends.

The only thing I did notice on the S was the touch screen was quite sluggish compared to videos of the screen in the 3 which seems a lot more responsive.

Caporegime
That's awesome. I'm waiting until I can see and test drive one. I have no doubts I'll like it but that will be an expensive "oopsie" If I don't :p

Plus it gives me good time to get a decent deposit together :)

Caporegime
Does anyone know any good website for Tesla news/updates. Model 3 specific if possible?

Been googling my own Model 3/EV Related questions recently but wondered if anyone had any recommended sites for regular info, that would be great :)

TIA

Caporegime
I just use Youtube to be honest. Lots of owners are starting to get theirs so there is lots of information there.
Indeed, I have been watching a LOT of Model 3 stuff on YT. Very very useful but some of it is cringworthingly american, no surprise there :p

I was looking for more news related to production updates/numbers. General Tesla company news. Twitter is pretty good for it though.

Caporegime
Take reports with a pinch of salt - a lot of it is just rumours.

Anyway - USA are beta testing for us. We don't get it for at least 18 months so by then any issues will be ironed out.

Caporegime
Take reports with a pinch of salt - a lot of it is just rumours.

Anyway - USA are beta testing for us. We don't get it for at least 18 months so by then any issues will be ironed out.
Yep. Also found out I can get One on discount through work when the time comes :)

And providing I have a car allowance by then :p

Back
Top Bottom