Test and questions for mods

Associate
Suddenly my sig was deleted after being their for several months:confused:, have the rules changed?

Anyway, I tried to match the current rules using the preview, but it doesn't match what's shown in the forum! :rolleyes:, is their anything I can do to get the 2 to match? Or is this why this forum section is here?
Also I had wanted to PM a mod about this (ref the FAQ), but couldn't find a mod list, nor was one linked, short of stumbling across one by chance, how could I contact one in future?

TIA :)
Mark

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Hi Mark,

This forum is here for various reasons, testing your Sig is one of them.

Secondly, your old Sig went over to 7 lines, the rules state 4 lines max, and the only reason you had it for a few months was because no one had spotted it earlier.

If you need to contact us in the future, please post in the Forum Content Discussion sub forum as we don't normally check this forum, I only saw your post because I'm bored and was just browsing :p

Thanks,

Space.

Associate
OP
Lol, ok thanks :)

It was? Doh! Ok, I hadn't realised at the time that OcUKs sig rules were so stingy ;).
Btw, I can't remember what was in my old sig, nor AFAIK, do I have access to it. Do you? And if so could you post it here? (So I can see if I'm missing something I might want to squeeze back in :p).

Man of Honour
Lol, ok thanks :)

It was? Doh! Ok, I hadn't realised at the time that OcUKs sig rules were so stingy ;).
Btw, I can't remember what was in my old sig, nor AFAIK, do I have access to it. Do you? And if so could you post it here? (So I can see if I'm missing something I might want to squeeze back in :p).

Lucky for you the mod that deleted your Sig left a copy of it in your notes ;)

Also it's not stingy, I absolutely hate those forums that have sigs a page long, just does your head in! I'm thankful we have a sensible Sig system here :)

Anyway:

Team AnandTech - Milkyway@Home, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, SETI@H, Folding@H, Rosetta@H, Einstein@H, DHEP@H, CPDN & DPAD-muon1.
Main rig - Ryzen 5 3600, TR Ultima90, MSI B450 AC blah, blah, blah!, 32 GB RAM, RX 580 8GB
2nd rig - i7 4930k @4.1 GHz, 16 GB RAM, HD 7870 XT 3GB (DS).
BMW M3 e92 2008, 330d e90 2010.

Associate
OP
Wicked, thanks :)
Ah yea, I thought I had my DC stuff their too, hmm, I think the cars are going to have to go....

Yea I don't like massive sigs either, but 4 lines (only ~1/4 width too) ain't much :p, so oooh yes it is! ;)

PS Just noticed, you joined the forum on my birthday!

Back
Top Bottom