Test Drive DEMO

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:
gave up and turned the 360 off now when i saw it had gone down to 40 % i just lost the plot, ms should know the high demand this will create, if it was like a pc game patch i would accept it,but im a paying live customer, i should get paramount over the silver sub people. peeved off :mad:

Can only be your connection dude. Mine downloaded as fast as any other demo or anything for that matter from the marketplace.

Soldato
Mark JB said:
Downloaded really quick and played for a good half hour.

Dull, dull and more dull.

It might be cause ive reached the ripe old age of 24 but ever single 360 game ive played hasnt been able to keep my attention for any longer than a week!!

I want fresh ideas dam it, i want to do something that i havent done a zillion other times before with lesser graphics.

Although i feel the playsation 3 will destroy my gaming soul even worse than the my never used psp did.

Sounds like you want a Wii.

(I can't believe I just typed that)

Soldato
At this earlier hour of the day I finally fired up TD demo (that will teach me to sleep at 7pm).

I am getting the freezing at random times (5 or 6 times now). Worried me at first until I read here that it's common problem with the demo.

Soldato
Peeps seem to lockup everytime they come close to a ghost player in the game.

First time the servers went up, I used GPS to navigate to the Lambo Showroom - naturally where every other gamer would be. As I approached it, I noticed many player names there and then locked up - this happened around 6 times before I actually worked out what was going on.

Soldato
Had a quick go just now, seems like the final game will be fun once its working properly :p

Handling needs to be tightened up IMO, the cars dont feel right sitting somewhere in between Burnout and PGR.

Looks promising anyway.

Soldato
Nismo said:
Had a quick go just now, seems like the final game will be fun once its working properly :p

Handling needs to be tightened up IMO, the cars dont feel right sitting somewhere in between Burnout and PGR.

Looks promising anyway.

thats my thoughts on the handling, the game is not sure if it wants to be a sim or a arcade game and its ruining it at the moment

Soldato
How will the servers work? I assume there are lots of them and they all contain the same thing, the one big island. Nothing else to differentiate between them.

You just find a free one and join?

Soldato
Nismo said:
How will the servers work? I assume there are lots of them and they all contain the same thing, the one big island. Nothing else to differentiate between them.

You just find a free one and join?

When you load the game up it logs you into a server automatically, theres no lobby or option to join a specific server.

Paul ...

Soldato
Thesnipergecko said:
When you load the game up it logs you into a server automatically, theres no lobby or option to join a specific server.

Paul ...

Aha, I guess there will be still some sort of way to join friends on a particular server in the final game though, and you just get auto-allocated to a server in the demo.

Caporegime
Well after about 30 mins it finally finished downloading last night.

Was it worth it?? NOPE. Sure its a nice looking game and yes i know its a demo but god almighty did it cause my 360 to lock up. Must have locked up about 5 times before i got fed up and decided to call it a night.
Seemed to lockup as i kept getting to the junction lol...must be cursed i guess.

Anyways slick gfx and it looks promising but i just hope they get the bloody code right for the end result. It has the makings of a great game but the demo didnt impress me much sadly.

Caporegime
Thesnipergecko said:
The online servers went up last night around 12 midnight :) i was playing a few yanks, they kept quitting or ramming me off the road :mad:

Paul ...

Hit the idiots back, thats what i would do lol:p

I kept getting sideswiped on pgr3 last night and i really let loose with one idiot...told him hes a complete utter ****...suffice to say he left...the other guys that were playing actually gave me a round of applause. Idiot left me negative rep so i did the same...cant stand people who play like that...play the friggin game like a man i say.

Back
Top Bottom