Thank you... (shameless relationship thread in disguise) ;)

Man of Honour
BrightonBelle said:
I really want to hurt him but there is no point and no way now.
No point really - it'll just keep the pain alive, and stretch out the break up longer than it's needed. The best thing to do is keep active, happy and try as best you can to move on and not to dwell on it. The more you look for retribution, or "getting even" the further away from closure you'll get. If anything hearing it from his mum might be that harsh but bitter blow you need to go out with your head up, with a confident stride in your legs.

Rely on your friends, on us, on anyone you want to for support, and don't feel "silly" or "bad" for feeling sad and upset - but don't let yourself let it bring you down. :)

Soldato
Plan tbh
cool2.gif

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
\o/ aww thanks guys :)

Muchos dancing and cocktails - looking forward to it!

:)

Just told my dad (who wasn't too 'dadish' about it surprisingly), going home this weekend for some much needed TLC and mummy cooking :D

BB x

Last edited:
Soldato
With my break up I am just trying to stick to the rule of I am better today than I was yesterday and I will be better tomorrow than I am today. I used to be the one everyone turned to advice about break ups, I must have given good advice, because I am getting told it now and it really helps. One day at a time though I guess!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Davey_Pitch said:
Not really spoken to you about this BB, but you can have some hugs from me (Lynne won't mind, I'm very huggable) :D

Thats ok DP :) this is a shameless 'friend gathering make me feel better' thread after all!

And it is working!

So thank you! ;)

BB x

Back
Top Bottom