Thank you... (shameless relationship thread in disguise) ;)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
BrightonBelle said:
Just told my dad (who wasn't too 'dadish' about it surprisingly),
Mine always mutters various unspeakable swear words about the bloke then mutters how he wishes he was fitter so he could threaten them :D

The poor men lol.

Man of Honour
BrightonBelle said:
BBQ = London meet if I recall ;) though it won't be outside and sunny... oh well.

BB x

I might not be down in time for that :( Ah well you'll have the pleasure of my company a little later instead ;)

iBankAllDay said:
Is there anywhere you go to work that isn't sunny!?

Of course there is.... Germany, Holland, the UK :p However I tend to get someone else to do those jobs ;)

Soldato
**SUPER MASSIVE HUGS**
He really wasn't worth it honey!! Glad everyone's cheering you up in this thread :)
Now, go and buy some Bench stuff to cheer yourself up :cool: :)
I won't be at the London meet :)( ), but I'll be at Essex, so we'll have to do cocktails then too!

Whassis about a Notts mini meet????????????

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Otacon said:
I reckon that's a go'er you know. Possibly make it invitation only so it stays mini, and we'll have a reet good night like.
Locals only or normal people too? :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Lostkat said:
**SUPER MASSIVE HUGS**
He really wasn't worth it honey!! Glad everyone's cheering you up in this thread :)
Now, go and buy some Bench stuff to cheer yourself up
I won't be at the London meet, but I'll be at Essex, so we'll have to do cocktails then too!

Whassis about a Notts mini meet????????????

Thanks LK :) you're on for the cocktails! ;)

Notts - news travels fast on here... :rolleyes:

BB x

Soldato
Lostkat said:
Well, only if I'm invited of course, but I'm only 40 mins away. We'll get an MSN convo going at some point :) :cool:
Of course you'd be invited lady! :D

I think its a good idea what Otacon suggested about it being invite only, I dont want to have to alienate anyone, but there are loads of meets going on this year, one little mini meet shouldn't get too many peoples backs up, and the whole point of this meet would be to help BB get over a smelly boy ;)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
SexyBetty said:
Of course you'd be invited lady! :D

I think its a good idea what Otacon suggested about it being invite only, I dont want to have to alienate anyone, but there are loads of meets going on this year, one little mini meet shouldn't get too many peoples backs up, and the whole point of this meet would be to help BB get over a smelly boy ;)

Awwww thanks Betty ;) *hugs* that is sweet!

Every day feels better (well at the start) and then after work last night I was in a crying fit on the station (it is London, if you are crying no one gives a **** - good and bad thing depending on how you look at it).

He had rung our mutual friend and told him before I did. I rang mutual friend asking what he had said and of course he hadn't told the whole story. Mutual friend is now really annoyed with him.

I hate him so much guys... I didn't want to but I do.

Thanks for the support though.

BB x

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
I think its a good idea what Otacon suggested about it being invite only, I dont want to have to alienate anyone, but there are loads of meets going on this year, one little mini meet shouldn't get too many peoples backs up
It's more for the fact that every time we've tried to have a mini meet... it's got bigger :D (Brizzle/Piggy's emmigration etc). Don't want to have to worry about catering for lots of different people all day when all we want to do is have a good night out and cheer someone up :)

If you're up for a bit of OcUK TLC BB (acronym maddness!), then give us a rough idea of when you could do it, and we'll see what we can sort out.

Soldato
Otacon said:
It's more for the fact that every time we've tried to have a mini meet... it's got bigger :D (Brizzle/Piggy's emmigration etc). Don't want to have to worry about catering for lots of different people all day when all we want to do is have a good night out and cheer someone up :)

It shouldnt be too hard to sort, Ill prob email you and Lostkat about it sometime soon :)

Back
Top Bottom