• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Thanks for looking into my voucher idea

Associate
gold-medal-games-regatta-way-may-ht-tue-27th-may-1007-p.jpg

Associate
but how do you know it was your idea? there's a million people that likely had the same idea, literally how do you know they picked you to steal it from if not have the same idea first?:p

Associate
Are they actually doing this? Is that why they only have crazy expensive 3060's?

So anyone without a thousand posts should just give up hope of ever getting a graphics card? This is depressing.

Soldato
*claps* Well done.

You can get ointment for that from the Doctors.

Are they actually doing this? Is that why they only have crazy expensive 3060's?

So anyone without a thousand posts should just give up hope of ever getting a graphics card? This is depressing.

They did two "exclusive forum member" deals with the reason being if they did to everyone it would be up on Discord within seconds which were fairly successful, forum members with low post count moaned and moaned so they did one public forum deal and of course it was up in seconds in Discord due to some forum members posting it there and also obviously some others and of course it sold out in seconds. They even hid GPU's in the 3d Printer section for everyone which worked for a while till of course it ended up on Discord. They have tried.

So if anyone moans about OCUK doing this in future to be "exclusive on posts or behind MM or whatever" blame your fellow persons and not OCUK ! :)

Last edited:
Associate
You can get ointment for that from the Doctors.

They did two "exclusive forum member" deals with the reason being if they did to everyone it would be up on Discord within seconds which were fairly successful, forum members with low post count moaned and moaned so they did one public forum deal and of course it was up in seconds in Discord due to some forum members posting it there and also obviously some others and of course it sold out in seconds. They even hid GPU's in the 3d Printer section for everyone which worked for a while till of course it ended up on Discord. They have tried.

So if anyone moans about OCUK doing this in future to be "exclusive on posts or behind MM or whatever" blame your fellow persons and not OCUK ! :)

to be fair I bought mine 25 minutes into the deal as I got back from lunch at work

Soldato
to be fair I bought mine 25 minutes into the deal as I got back from lunch at work

it might have been I wasnt being exact but it still ended up on Discord and people still moan.
The Members posts ones were more successful as they didnt end up on Discord in fact I remember comments about Discord users up in arms as they couldnt buy them. Quite funny.

Back
Top Bottom