That time of year again :(

Soldato
Have Kuhmo improved a lot then over the last few years? Last I heard they were down with Nankang.

Never actually had them myself, just going off what I heard in the past.

I'm currently running Continental contact 3, pretty poor from what I have seen so far.

Mates dad owns a garage and has recently started stocking Kuhmo tyres. He reckons they've improved a lot and they have a more premium range etc now, race teams are starting to use them (not that that makes much difference as I doubt you'd use those exact tyres :p)

Soldato
unless i can get some vredesteins in my size im sticking to the kumhos

even when the porsche is on the road, thats going on kumhos

Soldato
OP
Must say, I like the tyres after just getting them fitted, giving me a nice increase in grip over the junk that was on before.
Also like the improved cornering stability from downsizing the tyres a bit compared to stock :)

Soldato
make sure you have the pressures right to get the most of them, im not sure what you drive but i recommend swapping them front to back after a couple hundred miles to make sure theyre properly worn in and off you go

as for the toyos, ive had those too. the kumhos are better in the wet and i dont remmeber having made a set of t1rs last more than 12k miles or so, but that was on different cars to what ive had the kumhos on

Back
Top Bottom