US: The 100

Man of Honour
Surprised no ones bumped this since episode 1 was out last week. Wasn't too bad I thought.

Probably because we are getting dicked on the scheduling in the UK - don't think its generally available to watch in the UK until 9th May and not sure when its available on Amazon, etc.

Soldato
Yeah I'm not sure either but she needs help to move the rubble to free the people trapped underground so I'm guessing that's why they are there for mussle after she gets friendly with em which probably will take half a season or more. Plus the dropship is fresh tech to exploit if they can get their hands on it. Hmm unless... they kill the prisoners and then use the ship to clear the rubble then Clark goes to fetch the ones up on the station or something.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah I'm not sure either but she needs help to move the rubble to free the people trapped underground so I'm guessing that's why they are there for mussle after she gets friendly with em which probably will take half a season or more. Plus the dropship is fresh tech to exploit if they can get their hands on it. Hmm unless... they kill the prisoners and then use the ship to clear the rubble then Clark goes to fetch the ones up on the station or something.

Pretty sure the prisoners story arc will last the whole season. By the end of it the female prisoner will end up one of the if not the last one and end up joining them. Let’s see if I am right :p

Soldato
Octavia has gone barbarian it seems, got a whole gladiator fight scene going on now, she is one of my favourite characters, so be interesting to see if it keeps up

Back
Top Bottom