US: The 100

Man of Honour
LOL - she seems to be channelling Kerrigan (Starcraft) somewhat. This season has kind of gone a bit stale for me in the last half after a decent start.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
The writers said they have enough stories to keep the 100 series going for many more years, but id actually prefer it to end on a good note such as this one.

To me it feels like its come full circle, anything more would be dragging out which it already has been the past few seasons. But am sure the fans want to see the 100 growing potatoes, beans and fruits and trying to digest it for another season.

Man of Honour
Would have been a good final ending but I'd be happy to see it continue - though I felt around half of this season had kind of got stale there is still plenty of potential left.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Oh look, negative Nora is back.

Posted several good comments recently on AoS, arrow, Flash, supergirl and your Legends of tomorrow which is also my favorite out of all the DC shows atm.

Not all shows are bad but I wish writers put some more effort into mixing things up rather then ending stuff with a nuclear bomb....again

Associate
Quite a sad ending I thought with Monty etc, then glimmer of hope. Enjoyed it.
I thought I read somewhere this was the last season? Guess not. They'll just land and go to war with the crew of the ship that Monty mentioned already went there and loop through all past events again :p

Caporegime
The writers said they have enough stories to keep the 100 series going for many more years, but id actually prefer it to end on a good note such as this one.

To me it feels like its come full circle, anything more would be dragging out which it already has been the past few seasons. But am sure the fans want to see the 100 growing potatoes, beans and fruits and trying to digest it for another season.

It's basically the same thing repeated with a new enemy every time, I guess people will get bored of them rebooting the series all the time if they keep it up and wipe the slate clean over and over again

R3X

R3X

Soldato
It's basically the same thing repeated with a new enemy every time, I guess people will get bored of them rebooting the series all the time if they keep it up and wipe the slate clean over and over again

Exactly, feels like lazy writers tbf am hoping all these new ideas they claim they have are just far better then the rehashed job we got this season.

Soldato
I loved this season like all the others recently finished the current season.

I know its carrying on but felt like it was a fitting ending to finish it completely imo.

Soldato
I'm not caught up on this, so haven't read much of this thread, but wanted to jump in and say that Season 2 was seriously good!

I nearly didn't watch any of this, as the first episode (S1) was so, so bad, but stuck with it as I liked the premise so much. S1 was, on the whole, decent but not great. S2 was, other than the odd heavy-handed character arc (Finn, Clarke's various switches) and some very dodgy science (just don't think too hard!) a major step up.

Just starting on S3, couple of episodes in. The setup isn't grabbing me as much as S2, but will be a nice change up.

Back
Top Bottom