The 120 Toilet Roll Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
He was so fast, my camera couldn't keep up - those bog rolls didn't stand a chance!

runthru.jpg

Associate
Just roll them all out over everything in ** place completely cover it in bog roll, will make a decent pic =P

Sod cleaning it up though!

Suspended
You are clearly some kind of god among men.

When you no longer feel the need to build toilet roll structures, you should see how many rolls it takes to wrap up a friend so tight that he can't physically move any of his limbs. And then see how long you can leave him like that for.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Use it to entice labrador puppies in to your house, then take photos of them being cute in it, sell the photos for profit, trade the dogs for delicious curry. Save a few bog rolls to mop up all the shiznit in your house.

Associate
Arcade Fire said:
You are clearly some kind of god among men.

When you no longer feel the need to build toilet roll structures, you should see how many rolls it takes to wrap up a friend so tight that he can't physically move any of his limbs. And then see how long you can leave him like that for.

haha.

better when done with cling film! you go out for a few beers, come back and he is still there squirming :D

Associate
rof - class stuffl. I remember when I was at Uni our house had accumilated so many carrier bags we made a carrier bag-man. I have photo's somewhere - watch this space...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom