The 120 Toilet Roll Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Fill the fridge with bog roll..... do eeeet! If MTV ever did a non-celebrity Cribs, that's what I'd do. I imagine the UK version would be called 'Gaffs' though and be presented by Vinnie Jones or something.

Man of Honour
OP
Wow, the car was pretty hard, but I'm happy with the results. From the look on his little ape face, so is monkeh:

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

converse_uprise said:
Just out of interest..... why the hell did you buy 120 rolls of toilet paper? :s lol
Well, it was on special offer, and who can resist 120 rolls of quilted cack-pads at a bargain price? Plus, I'll never have to worry when entering the porcelain palace - there'll always be a roll close at hand. I don't want a repeat of the events of 2000, they were dark days. :eek:

Man of Honour
OP
jamoor said:
Were they on special offer or something?
If so where as I need to restock!
Yep, something like £11 for 60 rolls at Costco - but you've got to be a member...

Anyway, here comes the maths bit. Bearing in mind each roll has approximately 192 sheets, given a generous allocation of 24 sheets per number 2, plus contingency for mis-aimed number 1s, nose-blowing and so on, we end up with a figure of 6.86 bathroom visits per roll. Given that my maths is awful, we'll say 7 for simplicity's sake.

So these 120 rolls will service 840 visits to the bog - in a flat of three males, who each visit the poohouse every day, these rolls should last us 280 days or something like that. So it really is a bargain.

Permabanned
Lucoire said:
I'm highly impressed with that!! anything about loo rolls is outstanding, very impressive pyramid :p

i'm new, btw, hello *waves*

Omg your first taste of OcUK was this thread :D

Enjoy your stay, read the FAQ :)

Man of Honour
OP
Lucoire said:
i'm new, btw, hello *waves*
Bahaha, what a first impression you must have! We're not all obsessed with toilets and bodily functions here, it's just me. ;)

Oh, and thanks to y'all for all your lovely praise - but I'm just an idiot with 120 toilet rolls and nothing to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom