*** The 2010 Gym Rats Thread ***

Soldato
Happy Xmas fellow bodybuilders, happy lifting for 2011 :D

Indeed!

Could hardly walk yesterday after our leg session late on the 23rd. Thank god it was xmas day and I could hardly move anyway.

But it made the trip to the fridge that much harder so I didn't drink that much. Although this evening we are with friends so many thousands of unhealthy calories will be consumed, further giving me motivation to hit the gym straight after xmas!

hux

hux

Soldato
Well im knackered more due to resting up, i suppose it's doing me good seeing i've been training every other day for the past 5 months or so.

And on the upside, my muscles are filling up nicely, should be one hell of a workout come tuesday. Im on holiday on the 10th jan for two weeks, once i've settled back into work i'll then go keto, for how long i don't know so until im happy, done it a few times before so im pretty decent there.

Soldato
Well I'm back home from uni and have been gym free for about 10 days. Actually lost about 4kg since I got back which I was chuffed about as I was previously stuck at 110kg. Fast forward to today and after christmas eve drinks and 2x christmas dinners I'm back at 110 :(. Sad panda. Stupid beer.

Soldato
Consider yourselves lucky, I've lost a good bit of weight from stress, work etc despite eating junk food and crazy amounts of wine! Can't keep the mass on, it's depressing :( Feels like all my hard bulking has gone to waste in the past couple of weeks.

Associate
I've only been away from the gym for a few days, I don't know how you guys saying you've be out for a week or more are coping. I can't wait to go back :)

Associate
Oh for me it's because I've been doing it non-stop since September that I miss it so much. It's ok though, because i have a busy day today with family and then tomorrow i get to go to the gym :)

Soldato
How does this diet look for cutting?
cut.jpg

Actually just realised I've missed cottage cheese but that'd just add more protein really, is it worth missing out whey powder in the morning with my oats often my only meal before working out?

*would be switching couscous with sweet potato and chicken with fish etc but hopefully looking to keep it roughly the same kinda pattern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom