***The 2020 Gym Rats Thread*** ᕦ( ͠°◞ °)ᕥ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Interesting. I'm guessing by max in left hand side you mean max weight to load? And all the rest in orange you want to load as is written?

2ct pause = 2 sec pause? And what do you mean by RPE.
RPE is Rate of Perceived Effort/Exertion, or how close on a scale of 1 to 10 to death do you think you were on that set.

Soldato
Interesting. I'm guessing by max in left hand side you mean max weight to load? And all the rest in orange you want to load as is written?

2ct pause = 2 sec pause? And what do you mean by RPE.

Sorry man, there is a lot of notes to be added.

Max is the most you've done (with fair form to a standard you can hold yourself to)
Once you input those the sheet will calculate the weights you're going to do for each set.

RPE in this case is just used as reps in reserve (RIR) it's out of 10 so a 9 would mean you have one left, an 8 would mean 2 left. An 8.5 eould mean definitely one and maybe a second.

2ct is a 2 count, in your head count to 2, for most peope with weight on them this is roughly a 1 second pause.

Soldato
Thoughts on going to the gym 5 days per week when doing a workout A / workout B type routine?

I'm currently doing the Ice Cream routine which is every other day but I'm working from home until way into next year and going to the gym every weekday gets me out of the house without me spending hideous amounts of money whilst relieving some boredom.

I was thinking of doing cardio / mobility stuff on non workout days, I just don't want to hinder weightlifting progress too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom