• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The (Ada) Lovelace architecture Thread.

Soldato
You should all wait for this. Then when it is released not buy and wait for next architecture. Then wait for the ne..

Associate
This news convinced me to go and buy a 3070 which I found in stock as i expect mild gains for the 4xxx series with this rumored generation being shoehorned in, just like with Pascal.

I was going to buy a 3060ti because they have been available between £400 and £420 through out today, but I found another section of the site with lots of the eagle OC version supposedly in stock for £520 which is where i went to in order to try to place an order for the 3060ti. Hopefully it comes.

Soldato
It's good news that it's not just a die shrink. Could Nvidia manage a late 2021 launch? I know that recently they've been on a two year cycle, but now there's competition.

Back
Top Bottom