The all new, all fresh Random Image Thread

Man of Honour
20200830_081357.jpg

Commissario
So which set of rules are we supposed to follow then, the ones that are clearly outlined in the first post of the thread or the ones you arbitrarily make up as you go along?
Remember the bit about RANDOM not some users posting nothing but certain themes.

Also your image was very close to breaking the general forum rules against racism given the extremely obvious intent behind it.
If you have a problem you can post in FCD.

Soldato
You kids dont know how lucky you have it. I played a game about 30 years ago on a 386 where when you wanted to go between islands you had to get on a ship at the port. Every time you used it it would take longer and Im talking hours and it was just a ship going up and down on waves.. Im sure I had to leave it running over night once.

The game started with you in a prison cell of some kind cant remember the name but I was hooked.

The secrets of Monkey Island?

Caporegime
Oh are we playing this are we? I'd like a turn please :D

ww9GcYg.png

DbOVns8.jpeg

Py1NDGr.png

JzNlJUj.jpeg

fTwNlrn.jpeg

The good ol' days of gaming. I really miss Street Rod 2. I discovered a glitch in the game, if you bought a certain car and added specific mods to it, it was unbeatable. I should find it and have another go actually.

Back
Top Bottom