***The All New OCUK Anonymous Confession Thread!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Years ago when I was about 19 I crashed over a mates house and basically had a lads night in lots of alcohol and general messing about. Eventually when everyone went home or to bed it was just me sitting up all alone at about 2 am ****ed as a fart. So I switch on my mates TV and flicked through the cable channels, I then noticed he has all the naughty channels "WIN" so I thought why not have a sneaky cheeky fap session. Due to being really drunk and lazy, I reached for the nearest thing which was the contents of my friends sock drawer, needless to say I went through about 11 socks pleasuring myself with a fresh one each time, when I was done I placed them back in the drawer and till this day I wonder if he ever noticed.

11 times whilst drunk? that has got to be some kind of record :p

J.B

J.B

Soldato
When I was younger (12-15), I used to put things down my urethra. I started off playing and then eventually I could get whole pencils, screwdrivers and things down it.

One night when my parents were out I was eating Tic Tac's and I decided to see how many I could fit inside. I got the whole pack in, one by one. It was harder to get them out and took me ages, squeezing them up from the bottom like a toothpaste tube and it really hurt when they doubled up or got stuck near the top.

Trouble is they were mint ones too and it really stung whenever I pee'd for about 2 weeks after.

That just made me feel a little bit sick. Screwdriver or tic tac, I cant decide which is wronger!

Man of Honour
OP
There's a sickening one next:

I dont know why, but I find girls smoking a turn on. Its really bizzare but have done since I was about 14. I've never told anyone, I dont smoke, I've never gone out with anyone who smokes, no one in my family smokes. Its very random but it works for me!

Over the years I've discovered various websites for people who share my "interest" but I live in constant fear everytime I fap, not that someone will catch me in the act, but they will see what I was looking at!

Man of Honour
I have to be honest, but to me smoking is the single most unnatractive thing a girl can do. It ruins otherwise stunning women.

Same,

Every time I see a girl who by all accounts is at least 8/10 and then she suddenly pulls out a cigarette I just gaze away in disapproval.

I dislike smoking in general too, even out in public when someone walks in front of me and starts to smoke, I don't want to have to breathe in smoke!

Permabanned
I agree but it's not as bad as attractive women with tattoos. Smoking they can at least give up. :|

Smoking fetish seems to be pretty common though, I come across that a lot...

when I'm researching...

Soldato
I agree but it's not as bad as attractive women with tattoos. Smoking they can at least give up. :|

when I'm researching...

A good tattoo can make a woman so attractive for me.

Most tattoos are just bleh, but some just seem like a goddess walked by for me.

I'd take a tat girly any day over a smoking one.

I hate going to friends places that smoke, you come back and you stink something fierce and that damn smell lingers on your clothing.

Caporegime

when I'm researching...

hm i don't know. a tasteful small tattoo can be ok.

rather have a girl with a tattoo than one who smokes tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom