• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Associate
https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-ar...-Adrenalin-Edition-18.5.1-Release-Notes.aspx?

AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1

Support For

• Windows10 April 2018 Update
  • AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics
  • Ancestors Legacy
    • Up to 6% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
    • Up to 13% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
  • Microsoft PlayReady3.0
    • Supported on Radeon RX 400 Series and Radeon RX 500 Series desktop graphics products.
Fixed Issues
  • HBCC options may not properly reset to default when Radeon Settings “Restore Factory Defaults” option is selected.
  • Destiny2 may experience increasing load time durations when the game is run for extended periods of time.
  • Tearing may be observed in some borderless fullscreen games on Radeon FreeSync enabled displays when Radeon Software performance metrics is enabled.
  • Netflix playback through a web browser may experience corruption or hangs when using multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon RX 400 series or Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
  • Radeon ReLive streaming or uploading of videos to Facebook may intermittently fail.
Known Issues

• Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
  • Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
  • The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
  • A system hang may occur on a small number of system configurations after Radeon Software installation if Radeon Settings is launched without a system reboot. A workaround is to reboot your system after install.

Soldato
Has anyone tried the latest drivers with the 2200G? I am waiting for my new 2200g to drive as it was sent back to OCUK as a RMA, due here on the 29th with the bank holiday

Caporegime
OP
Anyone using a Ryzen APU, please make sure you keep updating to the latest Motherboard BIOS, should fix various issues that have been reported, and of course use the latest display drivers.

Caporegime
OP
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 Release Notes

7uRD2qy.jpg

Fixed Issues

• Sea of Thieves™ may experience an application crash or hang after the initial splash screen.
  • Brightness or white screen issues may be observed when playing The Crew™ on daytime maps.
  • Shader Cache may sometimes fail to enable or may not correctly cache shaders for games.
  • A limited number of Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience a blank screen when Radeon FreeSync is enabled in a game.
  • Warhammer™: Vermintide 2 may experience an application hang upon changing resolution.
  • Some zombie textures may fail to render in horde mode for Arizona Sunshine™.
Known Issues

• Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
  • Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
  • Edited videos sometimes fail to appear in the Radeon ReLive gallery after switching tabs.
  • Corruption may be experienced with OGL or Vulkan™ API applications on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.

Driver Download
https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-ar...e-Adrenalin-Edition-18.5.2-Release-Notes.aspx

AMD Issue Reporting Form - Submit Driver Bugs!
www.amd.com/report

Soldato
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 Release Notes

7uRD2qy.jpg

Fixed Issues

• Sea of Thieves™ may experience an application crash or hang after the initial splash screen.
  • Brightness or white screen issues may be observed when playing The Crew™ on daytime maps.
  • Shader Cache may sometimes fail to enable or may not correctly cache shaders for games.
  • A limited number of Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience a blank screen when Radeon FreeSync is enabled in a game.
  • Warhammer™: Vermintide 2 may experience an application hang upon changing resolution.
  • Some zombie textures may fail to render in horde mode for Arizona Sunshine™.
Known Issues

• Edited videos sometimes fail to appear in the Radeon ReLive gallery after switching tabs.
  • Corruption may be experienced with OGL or Vulkan™ API applications on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.

Driver Download
https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-ar...e-Adrenalin-Edition-18.5.2-Release-Notes.aspx

AMD Issue Reporting Form - Submit Driver Bugs!
www.amd.com/report

Great stuff thanks for posting Matt.

Soldato
Still on 17.11.4 and wont be bothering with any of these drivers until i see the word 'DayZ' in the release notes.

None of these Adrenalin drivers run well for me anyways.. but i'm thinking about switching to a Ryzen 2700x soon so maybe they will work fine with a fresh Win 10 install, will be glad to dump Intel after the performance i keep losing with all the patches and BIOS updates.

Soldato
Still on 17.11.4 and wont be bothering with any of these drivers until i see the word 'DayZ' in the release notes.

None of these Adrenalin drivers run well for me anyways.. but i'm thinking about switching to a Ryzen 2700x soon so maybe they will work fine with a fresh Win 10 install, will be glad to dump Intel after the performance i keep losing with all the patches and BIOS updates.

Is driver 17.11.4 fine with DayZ?

Back
Top Bottom