The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
the other day i picked up trigun, the devil is a part timer, steins gate and soul eater, only seen trigun before out of they 4 so i hope the others are decent, just started soul eater and not sure about some of the art work but seems fun enough to watch :)

Caporegime
the other day i picked up trigun, the devil is a part timer, steins gate and soul eater, only seen trigun before out of they 4 so i hope the others are decent, just started soul eater and not sure about some of the art work but seems fun enough to watch :)

Trigun is a classic, still one of my big favourites. I absolutely loved Steins;Gate too.

Commissario
OP
I need to watch Trigun again as it's been far too long, and I never got round to watching the film!

I might try and fit that in soon, although I've got so much stuff on netflix to watch, not to mention new discs and some from Christmas left :eek:

Soldato
Binged s2 of Fate Apocrypha and damn that has some of the best fight scenes I've watched in anime recently and with how the story ended with no loose ends and every character got closer was really good.

Back
Top Bottom