The BBC has no leftist bias at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is he wrong though?

Why have the guardian targeted such groups over and over again to have less children while advocating immigration.

Isn't the net result the same? More people in the UK = more co2?

Wouldn't the pro climate position for the uk be fewer children for those groups with the highest birth rate plus less immigration?

Is he correct in that there is a plan to end the white race?

No, thats just an odd take.

Isn't the net result the same? More people in the UK = more co2?

Do they just mention the UK? Have you got a link to it as I want to read before answering properly.

Associate
OP

Do they just mention the UK? Have you got a link to it as I want to read before answering properly.

Says you.

100% of other black and brown people I grew up with want nothing less than to end white people.

Yea yea you want proof. Unfortunately they tend to know enough to not mention it in front of white people and only discuss it among their own racial groups.

Maybe I should just join them like everyone expects me to.

Soldato
Says you.

100% of other black and brown people I grew up with want nothing less than to end white people.

Yea yea you want proof. Unfortunately they tend to know enough to not mention it in front of white people and only discuss it among their own racial groups.

Maybe I should just join them like everyone expects me to.

Yes, of course they did.

Associate
OP
Literally all we ever did was sit around boasting about how non whites are taking over and soon there will be no whites left. I hated every minute of it but had to pretend to fit in. Family, friends, all ethnic people I knew loved to hate and dream about no more white people.

Ignore it all you want, by 2100 or so there will hardly be any white people left in the UK, if there will be any at all.

You dont breed enough meanwhile my grandparents had like 10 kids each for starters.

Making more black / brown babies to displace whites is most people like myselfs agenda.

Caporegime

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...t-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children

Screenshot-20210719-202641-Chrome.jpg

Vs

Screenshot-20210719-202756-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20210719-202811-Chrome.jpg

Summary
1. The population of the UK rose by a total of 6.6 million between 2001 and 2016. The latest research shows that just over 80% of this increase was due to immigration - that is to say new immigrants and their UK-born children.

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/452

So explain to me how you can hold a position that we need to reduce co2 by cutting our birth rate but then advocating immigration if immigration has bern responsible for over 80% of our population growth.

The two positions are incongruent.

Associate
OP
Yes sure, this is just my made up fantasy all in my head, its not real and cannot hurt you. Lalalalalala!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-be-minority-2070-says-professor-8600262.html

How much common sense and self respect do white people lack to have to keep on ignoring this?

Never mind, MOAR MIGRATION NAOW!!!!!

MOAR ILLEGALS SHIPPED OVER THE CHANNEL IN RUBBER DINGHYS!!!!

Keep millions more of me coming, like I care, I'll be dead soon anyway.

Soldato
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...t-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children

Vs

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/452

So explain to me how you can hold a position that we need to reduce co2 by cutting our birth rate but then advocating immigration if immigration has bern responsible fir over 80% of our population growth.

The two positions are incongruent.

Im assuming where they talk about climate change they talk about globally as otherwise it would be daft.

The immigrants are already alive mate....the babies aren't. They arent even talking about climate change in those two articles.

Soldato
Yes sure, this is just my made up fantasy all in my head, its not real and cannot hurt you. Lalalalalala!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-be-minority-2070-says-professor-8600262.html

So one professor says it and its a plan then? Youre off your rocker mate. Loads of professors say wild stuff all the time. In 2011 86% of the population was white, it would take a hell of a shift for that to happen....lets wait for the 2021 census results.

That article was also 8 years ago...

Associate
OP
So one professor says it and its a plan then? Youre off your rocker mate. Loads of professors say wild stuff all the time. In 2011 86% of the population was white, it would take a hell of a shift for that to happen....lets wait for the 2021 census results.

Google it, theres hundreds of such things.

Its simply common sense, what do you think happens when whites breed less, non whites breed waaay more, and more and more non whites keep coming in?

And plus abortion and not having babies keeps being marketted to white people only.

Also the census is a joke. I put I'm white christian lesbian female. None of those are true, but its that simple and easy to swindle this.

Caporegime

That article was also 8 years ago...

A leading London think tank claims that 30% of the UK's population will be made up of people from ethnic minorities by 2050. In England, by far the most populous country in the UK, that figure will rise to 50%.

A new report from the Policy Exchange think tank; A Portrait of Modern Britain, containsanalysis and projections byProfessor Philip Rees of the University of Leeds from census data.

The analysis suggests that ethnic minorities will move out from the UK's three largest cities and spread across the country; many ethnic minority immigrants to the UK live in London, Birmingham and Manchester. 50% of Britain's minority population lives in these three cities alone.

https://workpermit.com/news/30-uk-population-will-be-ethnic-minority-2050-20140513

Soldato

Its simply common sense, what do you think happens when whites breed less, non whites breed waaay more, and more and more non whites keep coming in?

And plus abortion and not having babies keeps being marketted to white people only.

Also the census is a joke. I put I'm white christian lesbian female. None of those are true, but its that simple and easy to swindle this.

Just because you act like that doesnt mean others do. You've also committed a crime so big kudos to you.

Shes so white in this one isnt she :

First abortion TV ads to be screened - YouTube

So much white

First UK Abortion TV Advertisement - YouTube

Youre making it up as you go along. Youre desperate to be outraged

Associate
OP
Just because you act like that doesnt mean others do. You've also committed a crime so big kudos to you.

Its not a crime to be trans everything. I refuse to identify as anything British, I am English.

I converted to Christianity then unconverted a minute after filling in the form oop. You can freely put Klingon and such for your religion anyway.

I already pointed out about abortion ads that targeted non white people. Theres already been loads of backlash against them and they no longer happen as everyone will cry racism over that now.

Soldato
Its not a crime to be trans everything. I refuse to identify as anything British, I am English.

I converted to Christianity then unconverted a minute after filling in the form oop. You can freely put Klingon and such for your religion anyway.

I already pointed out about abortion ads that targeted non white people.
Theres already been loads of backlash against them and they no longer happen as everyone will cry racism over that now.

Did you? I must have missed that :rolleyes:.

It illegal to lie on a census form mate.. Hope that helps.

Associate
OP
Did you? I must have missed that :rolleyes:.

It illegal to lie on a census form mate.. Hope that helps.

Yes you ignored the second paragraph of a post entirely after only quoting the first paragraph, your own fault not mine.

Loads of things are illegal, people still do them. Do something about it, oh right, you can't.

My nicotine pouches are illegal. So sue me.

Oh yea, FGM is illegal. Still happened to most of the females I knew growing up. Loads of doctors still allow it, black doctors ofc.

Soldato
Yes you ignored the second paragraph of a post entirely after only quoting the first paragraph, your own fault not mine.

Loads of things are illegal, people still do them. Do something about it, oh right, you can't.

My nicotine pouches are illegal. So sue me.

Oh yea, FGM is illegal. Still happened to most of the females I knew growing up. Loads of doctors still allow it, black doctors ofc.

They do it illegally and yea i still cant see your edited post so feel free to do it now if you like?

Just quoting the initial one again....as it is now :

Associate
OP
And your point is?

You are aware I am prone to falsified fantasies, unfortunately I had one of my mental dazes while filling in the form oopsie.

I still remember what I wrote and in hindsight it was all incorrect, but at the time I was in my fantasy land.

Go ahead and try to do anything about it lol.

Caporegime
Its strange I can't even find this article on the bbc, let alone them stating his ethnicity and that of his victims.

Imagine it was a white guy raping young black girls, I'm sure there would be more than a summer of discontent.

Screenshot-20210723-103759-Chrome.jpg

Jonathan Diba Musangu, 23, fell to his knees and sobbed after the jury returned guilty verdicts to 11 sex offences, including four counts of raping a child under 13 and two counts of sexually assaulting a child under 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom