The BBC has no leftist bias at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Says you.

100% of other black and brown people I grew up with want nothing less than to end white people.

Yea yea you want proof. Unfortunately they tend to know enough to not mention it in front of white people and only discuss it among their own racial groups.

Maybe I should just join them like everyone expects me to.

Odd, I must've not been invited to the gatherings were we discussed ending the white race.

100%.... One Hundred Percent of black and brown people want to end white people.

There is sweeping generalisations and then there is that statement. :o

Caporegime
The guardian is so bad...

Screenshot-20210723-113124-Chrome.jpg

On the other hand man from Congo

Former Rochdale AFC goalkeeper Jonathan Diba Musangu preyed on children and groomed them over a five-year period.

He earlier pleaded guilty to inciting a child into sexual activity earlier and has now been convicted of 11 further charges, Manchester Evening News reports.

After a four-week trial, the 23-year-old was found guilty of four counts of raping a child under 13, two counts of sexually assaulting a child under 13, two counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, three counts of sexual activity with a child, and one count of rape.

But we should shout about how good immigration is.

Makes sense just ignore the tension thousands if not hundreds if thousands of young girls who have been raped or sexually assaulted due to immigration.

Screenshot-20210723-113954-Chrome.jpg

No bad hombre's huh? I'm going to say this one was a bad hombre ,and nothing has bern manufactured it's just facts from the trial.

Soldato
The guardian is so bad...

Screenshot-20210723-113124-Chrome.jpg

On the other hand man from Congo

But we should shout about how good immigration is.

Makes sense just ignore the tension thousands if not hundreds if thousands of young girls who have been raped or sexually assaulted due to immigration.

Screenshot-20210723-113954-Chrome.jpg

No bad hombre's huh? I'm going to say this one was a bad hombre ,and nothing has bern manufactured it's just facts from the trial.

So no white northern European immigrant has ever been a sex offender. Gotcha :rolleyes:

Soldato
The BBC along with the other left leaning media jumped on the story that the Marcus Rashford mural was damaged for racist reasons, despite there being no evidence for it.

Caporegime
Well they also spent the best part of 4 years pushing the Trump is a Russian puppet propaganda, only for their candidate of choice Joe Biden to lift the sanctions that Trump put on Russia and then give his blessing to Nordstream 2 within the first few months of his presidency.

It's weird how the most evil nation that has ever existed always becomes such a great and trusted trading partner whenever the Democrats get into office.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13637906/mike-pompeo-slammed-hillary-clinton-russian-reset/

I'm sure there'll be a massive outrage in the media any day now....

Caporegime
So no white northern European immigrant has ever been a sex offender. Gotcha :rolleyes:

Where does my post say that?

The article says we must discuss the benefits of immigration.

We must also then discuss the downsides.

If that involves additional rapes that wouldn't have occurred without immigration then we must discuss that too.

Similarly with suicide bombings where hundreds have died.

Sure we grew the economy by 0.5% but what monetary cost or social cost do you put on those who have been raped or murdered to gain that additional gdp.

For you apparently that doesn't matter because non immigrants also commit crime.

But then non immigrants could have also grown the economy by increasing the birth rate so...

Soldato
Where does my post say that?

The article says we must discuss the benefits of immigration.

We must also then discuss the downsides.

If that involves additional rapes that wouldn't have occurred without immigration then we must discuss that too.

Similarly with suicide bombings where hundreds have died.

Sure we grew the economy by 0.5% but what monetary cost or social cost do you put on those who have been raped or murdered to gain that additional gdp.

For you apparently that doesn't matter because non immigrants also commit crime.

But then non immigrants could have also grown the economy by increasing the birth rate so...

Well it seems you and others always post negative immigrant stories about non whites.

You go on to do exactly the same within that reply.

Yeah you get the economy booming by having kids :rolleyes:

The question is has immigration had a net positive effect on the economy. The answer is yes. You are always going to get some bad apples getting in, its pretty much unavoidable unless we invent a machine that reads brains. You don't judge all immigrants by those few bad apples.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Well it seems you and others always post negative immigrant stories about non whites.

Let's be honest, anti immigration = pro inbreeding. I'd rather have immigration to freshen up the gene pool. Bit weird to not want that.

Also, the current BBC director general, Tim Davie, was appointed by the Government. He's a formed Tory politician who has apparently donated over £400k to the Conservatives. So yep - definitely no bias!

Caporegime

You go on to do exactly the same within that reply.

Yeah you get the economy booming by having kids :rolleyes:

The question is has immigration had a net positive effect on the economy. The answer is yes. You are always going to get some bad apples getting in, its pretty much unavoidable unless we invent a machine that reads brains. You don't judge all immigrants by those few bad apples.

How do you explain that to one of the tens of thousands of young girls that were targeted and raped by immigrant?

Again you are putting small financial gain/loss (by the way non eea immigration is a net loss for the economy) ahead of the ruined lives of thousands of people.

I'm glad you believe that you have profited in some way, but shouting only positives when the negatives are clear to see seems like a fallacy.

Economic characteristics of migrants to the UK
1. Research by Migration Watch UK has shown significant differences in the economic profiles of migrants from different countries (our paper: ‘Economic characteristics of migrants in the UK in 2014’). For example, migrants from Western European countries had higher wages and lower rates of claim to key benefits than the UK-born population, whereas those from Eastern European countries had lower wages and higher rates of claim.

2. Migrants from India had higher employment and lower rates of claim to key benefits than the UK-born population, whereas those from Pakistan and Bangladesh had lower employment and higher rates of claim. Our findings have been confirmed by other researchers including the ONS, the European Commission-sponsored EUROFOUND and the Migration Observatory.

3. The Migration Advisory Committee found that, between 1997 and 2017, non-EEA migrants have consistently had the lowest employment rates – in large part due to lower female labour market participation among some groups.

19. It is often said that immigrants pay more in tax than they claim in working-age benefits. Narrowly, that is true, as it is also true for the UK-born population. But this is ignores the extent to which tax raised has also to be spent on services consumed by the immigrant population including health, and education and additional infrastructure required. These elements must be included to give the overall fiscal balance, as the UK continues to run a budget deficit.

20. All research points to immigration overall being a net fiscal cost. The most recent estimateby Oxford Economics in a paper commissioned by the MAC was that the immigrant population pushed up the public sector borrowing requirement by over £4bn in 2016/17. (For more on this see our Economics overview).

5. Oxford Economics estimated, in a 2018 paper commissioned by the government, that immigrants overall cost the Exchequer £4.3 billion in the year 2016/17, (with a net contribution of over £4bn from migrants from the EU 'Original Member States' considerably outweighed by a cost of £9bn for non-EEA migrants - par. 4.11 of September 2018 MAC report). On this evidence, immigration does not generate the tax receipts needed for migrants to ‘pay their way’, let alone to finance the new infrastructure or anything else required by rapid population growth – more than 80% of which was the result of immigration between 2001 and 2016 (see our paper: MW452 - Impact of immigration on UK population growth).

Nice try though.

Associate
OP
Odd, I must've not been invited to the gatherings were we discussed ending the white race.

100%.... One Hundred Percent of black and brown people want to end white people.

There is sweeping generalisations and then there is that statement. :o

'THAT I KNEW'.

Taking things out of context is a common tactic for the left, also most POC obviously deny their extremism, they aren't going to own up to such beliefs are they?

Tell me again about all the cases of rapes from immigrants as other people are discussing.

Being raised in and moving in from a barbaric culture doesn't automatically make people 100% modern and freedom loving. They hold resentment and a deep seated hatred for Western culture and people.

Soldato
Anybody else see that BBC News reporter out on a boat in the English Channel the other day, helping illegal immigrants to enter the country? Is that what the licence fee is paid for these days?

Associate
OP
Anybody else see that BBC News reporter out on a boat in the English Channel the other day, helping illegal immigrants to enter the country? Is that what the licence fee is paid for these days?

Even if they're not directly helping them, any time the BBC report on this issue - 'OMG all these poor people! We have to help them all and take them all in!'.

Seriously sink the dinghys and blow up the French ships that are bringing them in.

Soldato
How do you explain that to one of the tens of thousands of young girls that were targeted and raped by immigrant?

Again you are putting small financial gain/loss (by the way non eea immigration is a net loss for the economy) ahead of the ruined lives of thousands of people.

I'm glad you believe that you have profited in some way, but shouting only positives when the negatives are clear to see seems like a fallacy.

Nice try though.

I don't need to explain anything to anyone. I'm not in charge of immigration policy. I didn't vote for this Gov, the last Gov, the Gov before that. I merely pointed out that you and others like to pick the negative stories of non white immigrants and so imply that if we stopped all non white immigration the country would be a better/safer place. Some posters outright saying the great replacement is happening before our eyes.

Soldato
Even if they're not directly helping them, any time the BBC report on this issue - 'OMG all these poor people! We have to help them all and take them all in!'.

Seriously sink the dinghys and blow up the French ships that are bringing them in.

That would be the crime of murder of unarmed civilians and an act of war. You really are a very strange individual, as I said earlier in the thread I think you have serious issues.

Soldato

You should give the internet a break for a while.

Caporegime
I don't need to explain anything to anyone. I'm not in charge of immigration policy. I didn't vote for this Gov, the last Gov, the Gov before that. I merely pointed out that you and others like to pick the negative stories of non white immigrants and so imply that if we stopped all non white immigration the country would be a better/safer place. Some posters outright saying the great replacement is happening before our eyes.

No but at least now you know your original position of immigration being good and profitable is factually incorrect especially when we consider our friendly
non EEA population.

So now we have a growing population that costs us hugely and bring with them lots of traits we wouldn't wish on society, such as high levels of benefit consumption, lack of sexist equality and mass rapes targeting the local population.

It's hardly win win is it?

So tell me, why are people beside themselves to talk about the benefits,like the guardian falsely advertises instead of giving a fair and balanced appraisal lookimg at the socio economic factors involved.

Soldato
lefties, its my view and my view must prevail or your cancelled, wow to think i used to think like this, my son is the same, then we matrure and look at all angles/arguements, then form an opinion, but woah be tide us if its different from the left/extreme left, personally i dont comform to any crowd/party as an aldult i base my view on ALL info out and come to a conclusion myself, though if anyone seriously doesnt belive the bbc isnt bias, are 100% wearing bbc tinted glasses, its always had a left slant to one extent or other, they protect their own at all costs.
but the funniest thing of all, is people actually believe the media of all sides:cry: next your be telling me you can trust a politician:cry::cry:

First time I've popped into GD in a while, I miss the insane threads like this. Still not as good as [ladies only] am I good looking?, but what is?

People also ignore that air conditioning is as standard in US housing as central heating is in the UK. Every house / flat has it, or at the least have vertical sliding windows that can fit an in window air con unit

I like this post you've made.

My grandmas sold their house in californoa recently for 1 million dollars. It didn't have any AC.

Their friends all had no AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom