The BBC has no leftist bias at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
That would be the crime of murder of unarmed civilians and an act of war. You really are a very strange individual, as I said earlier in the thread I think you have serious issues.

I would consider the whole dumping of immigrants into British seas to already be an act of war.

What I proposed is no different to what Poland already do to stop people entering their borders.

Soldato
I would consider the whole dumping of immigrants into British seas to already be an act of war.

What I proposed is no different to what Poland already do to stop people entering their borders.

Oh so Poland are doing it so lets also do it. China is attempting to wipe out a section of their population because of their religion, well if China are doing it why don't we do it.

You really should find help, if the help you've found so far hasn't helped look somewhere else. The way you write its like you are a psychopath or sociopath. Murdering innocent people who are in the end only attempting to find a better life is not something normal people suggest.

Soldato
No but at least now you know your original position of immigration being good and profitable is factually incorrect especially when we consider our friendly
non EEA population.

So now we have a growing population that costs us hugely and bring with them lots of traits we wouldn't wish on society, such as high levels of benefit consumption, lack of sexist equality and mass rapes targeting the local population.

It's hardly win win is it?

So tell me, why are people beside themselves to talk about the benefits,like the guardian falsely advertises instead of giving a fair and balanced appraisal lookimg at the socio economic factors involved.

I don't accept it. You don't look at it over a short period of time. You look at it over a generation of longer. Of course very poor people coming here might take more than they contribute at first, those same immigrants tend to work incredibly hard, they've taken a decision to leave their country and move to someone else to better their life. If they were lazy bums they wouldn't have got it together enough to uproot their life and move.

As tragic as the sexual grooming cases were/are they aren't the norm. They are a tiny minority of people. They should be punished to the full extent of the law, if they aren't British citizens then deport them when their sentence is complete. You are attempting to tar a whole section of society with a for the actions of a few.

TBH I don't know why I bother, you and others in here are so far down this road you aren't ever coming back.

Soldato
Well they also spent the best part of 4 years pushing the Trump is a Russian puppet propaganda, only for their candidate of choice Joe Biden to lift the sanctions that Trump put on Russia and then give his blessing to Nordstream 2 within the first few months of his presidency.

It's weird how the most evil nation that has ever existed always becomes such a great and trusted trading partner whenever the Democrats get into office.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13637906/mike-pompeo-slammed-hillary-clinton-russian-reset/

I'm sure there'll be a massive outrage in the media any day now....

You still banging that drum. How is that report from Durham coming along? The one that was going to get Clinton and all locked up? :rolleyes:

Soldato
I don't accept it. You don't look at it over a short period of time. You look at it over a generation of longer. Of course very poor people coming here might take more than they contribute at first, those same immigrants tend to work incredibly hard, they've taken a decision to leave their country and move to someone else to better their life. If they were lazy bums they wouldn't have got it together enough to uproot their life and move.

As tragic as the sexual grooming cases were/are they aren't the norm. They are a tiny minority of people. They should be punished to the full extent of the law, if they aren't British citizens then deport them when their sentence is complete. You are attempting to tar a whole section of society with a for the actions of a few.

TBH I don't know why I bother, you and others in here are so far down this road you aren't ever coming back.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2001/mar/14/guardiansocietysupplement6
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/silence-must-end-call-action-20348860

Doesn't look good for the next generation, I would love to see your data as well, because the evidence of mass immigration to the UK since the 50s/60s (From outside the EU) points to severe poverty and a monstrous drain on social services for generations to come, only the Indian community is the exception to this really. Are some cultures are just better and more desirable than others?

Associate
OP
Oh so Poland are doing it so lets also do it. China is attempting to wipe out a section of their population because of their religion, well if China are doing it why don't we do it.

You really should find help, if the help you've found so far hasn't helped look somewhere else. The way you write its like you are a psychopath or sociopath. Murdering innocent people who are in the end only attempting to find a better life is not something normal people suggest.

Illegal migration is a crime therefore they aren't innocent at all.

The UK being as soft as it is exactly why all the criminals want to move here.

Poland and China are not doing anything wrong at all. Their country, their borders, their rules.

There's a reason why the UK has so much higher rates of violent crimes and terrorism from minorities than those other countries.

Soldato

Poland and China are not doing anything wrong at all. Their country, their borders, their rules.

There's a reason why the UK has so much higher rates of violent crimes and terrorism from minorities than those other countries.

Reporting this thread to Prevent. More and more posters are beginning to sound like Anders Breivik.

Mods must condemn.

For instance with this logic. Nazi’s in Nazi Germany did nothing wrong. This poster knows this. He is dog whistling to other extremists.

Caporegime
Let's be honest, anti immigration = pro inbreeding. I'd rather have immigration to freshen up the gene pool. Bit weird to not want that.

Also, the current BBC director general, Tim Davie, was appointed by the Government. He's a formed Tory politician who has apparently donated over £400k to the Conservatives. So yep - definitely no bias!

I hate to ruin your wonderful analogy there, but in the UK we now have a fairly serious and growing problem from the genetic diseases of inbreeding.

And it's exclusively caused by immigrant populations.

As much as we joke about Norfolk it seems they aren't actually the ones doing all the cousin shagging

Associate
OP
I hate to ruin your wonderful analogy there, but in the UK we now have a fairly serious and growing problem from the genetic diseases of inbreeding.

And it's exclusively caused by immigrant populations.

As much as we joke about Norfolk it seems they aren't actually the ones doing all the cousin shagging

Proofs:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4674136/The-British-Pakistani-women-marrying-COUSINS.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

Couldn't find the article of such a couple that popped out like 10 crippled inbred kids to live off their benefits.

And ofc, the BBC spin on the topic is to defend it:

"It (inbreeding) works for so many people and they have fantastically successful marriages, however I would always say at least get some kind of genetic testing done," Ms Khan said.

"It's very common in Pakistan now. My cousins are really aware of all this - when they talk about potential suitors, they talk about genetic testing."

'Fantastically successful' = 'If you divorce you get honour killed'.

Maybe just stop breeding with relatives, it isn't that hard? Also worth noting ofc that the parents force their kids into such marriages, and those people are brainwashed / groomed into the culture.

Also on the laughable topic of 'immigrants = wider gene pool yay!', remind me again why no one on dating sites wants to date non whites.

FYI yes my dad wanted to drag me off for a forced marriage abroad when I was 15, and I've been branded a 'white supremacist' since I was just 17 for saying that this is bad and needs to stop happening. Lets say it had happened to me, I'd have definitely ended up in the media with a full case of 'family-cide' or W/E you want to call it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2001/mar/14/guardiansocietysupplement6
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/silence-must-end-call-action-20348860

Doesn't look good for the next generation, I would love to see your data as well, because the evidence of mass immigration to the UK since the 50s/60s (From outside the EU) points to severe poverty and a monstrous drain on social services for generations to come, only the Indian community is the exception to this really. Are some cultures are just better and more desirable than others?

Its funny as well, all the people trying to put a stop to this and all the people still defending it are 'minority vs minority'.

Meanwhile >insert racial insult for wypipo here< just sit back sipping their tea chanting 'THIS IS FINE! NOT ALL PEOPLE! THE QUEEN ALSO HAD AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE! WE LOVE IMMIGRANTS!!!! LOOK AT ALL THESE NASTY WHITE SUPREMACISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS ...' (The 'white supremacists' actually being non whites trying to stop all this crap).

'UK plummets from 11th to 156th in global child rights rankings'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...kistani-families-council-report-a7741146.html

'Half of child deaths reviewed were among children of Asian ethnicities, with the highest numbers of deaths (18 per cent) within this category among children of Pakistani ethnicity.

There were no deaths among White Irish or Mixed White and Black African ethnicities, and only 1 per cent among the Arab, Asian, Chinese and any other ethnic group.'

Immigration is really enriching Britain so nicely! Not.

Last edited:

Did you just state China is doing nothing wrong ? Do you know what China is doing?

Also haven’t you stated you are black or Asian (or both) at some point it am I getting my posters mixed up.

Caporegime

They did look over time.

Over time is overwhelming bad for us economically.

Only short term is good where they come here, work and then go home before using healthcare, raise any children, claim any benefits etc. And only in manageable numbers.

Soldato
They did look over time.

Only short term is good where they come here, work and then go home before using healthcare, raise any children, claim any benefits etc. And only in manageable numbers.
UK's GDP is entirely tied to immigration. Our productivity stinks and has done for decades. GDP drops = UK business suffers.

Soldato
They did look over time.

Are you not bored of turning every thread into your anti immigration rants? Don't think I ever seen anyone else so scared of foreigners.

Soldato
Compare and contrast the net benefits of immigration with the relatively obscure and minor negative issues bought about by bringing in cheap uneducated foreign labor to do jobs white British people won’t do please.

I'm always interested in this 'bring in immigrants to do the jobs British people won't do' line. The reason why British people won't do those jobs is because the job is underpaid. So that position encourages wages to remain low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom