1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best mobo?

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by M!!cook, 19 Jan 2006.

1. M!!cook

PermaBanned

Ok, well i was happy with my Fatal1ty untill i have some bad remarks in another thread... What is the best 939 sli board out? is there going to be any new ones sometime soon as i may just buy a new one now! lol

2. Jimbo Mahoney

Soldato

DFI NF4 of your choice (ensuring it supports SLI)

3. M!!cook

PermaBanned

the DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Expert nForce4 SLI then, what aboyt Asus A8N32-SLI/Deluxe AMD Skt939

4. benjo

Capodecina

Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi X16 (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-118-AS)

or

DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-018-DF)

wish i could afford to spend that much on a motherboard :(

5. M!!cook

PermaBanned

lol, money is not an issue for the pc really. but i need to know the best. as i tend to go for the most expensive and think its the best, hence the fatality, it was when i got it a few months back

6. james.miller

Capodecina

the fatality was never the best. just expensive.

7. M!!cook

PermaBanned

i read so many reviews about it and always comin off top!

8. a1ex2001

Capodecina

fatality = Avoid like the plague as it's overpriced and probably no better than the competition plus that idiot gets your money!

9. Jimbo Mahoney

Soldato

Can I just say DFI NF4 again?

:D

10. Zorch

Associate

I was going to start a similar thread to this, am not really an expert at building pcs and things but am planning on doing one soon, i read a review which said the lanparty isn't for "the faint-hearted" as it takes alot of setting up or something? Would the asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe be easier for someone like me who doesn't know alot about bus speeds, voltages etc.

Also i was thinking of getting an ati x850 xt but if i got one of these motherboards would a geforce card be a better option for the possibility of using the sli?

edit: lol just read the rest of the forum, seems loads of ppl already asking similar questions, still replies welcome to help me out.

Last edited: 20 Jan 2006