The best washing machine and dryer

Godfather
Godfather
OP
I have owned 2 Dyson vacuum cleaners. Both looked good, were very expensive, performed poorly after a while then broke. I wouldn't touch another Dyson productt with a barge pole.

Soldato
I used to sell washing machines for about 8 years up to 20 years ago, if I were in the market now I'd simply be looking at the mid range machine that has all the programs for what I want it to do.

A wash for towels, a wash for white/coloured synthetics, a woolens wash, a 30c wash for delecates and a 30 minute quick wash.

I've no idea on the current manufacturers but I'd say the buy mid range and replace regularly theory holds about as much water as the go out and get the best one.

Mine gets more use than my car.

Soldato
Have a look at the LG brand, they are not the most expensive and are quite reliable and will last for years, also most of their models have direct drive which will save you pounds in the long run, as most have a belt and pulley system, which in time will need repairing :)

Soldato
Spie said:
I have owned 2 Dyson vacuum cleaners. Both looked good, were very expensive, performed poorly after a while then broke. I wouldn't touch another Dyson productt with a barge pole.

Dyson = Overpriced crap.

The only two you should consider are Siemens & Miele.

Associate
My parents have a dirty great US top loading machine, they bought it second hand and its lasted longer than I can remember, I think they've had three in the last 25 years.

Man of Honour
Tell your missus to get herself back in the kitchen where she belongs and not in OCUK and get her one of these wonder machines
(it even comes with a chain) -

washingmachine.jpg

While looking for washing machines I came across this - Good Grief :eek:

Back
Top Bottom