The Big Fight Live: Calzaghe v Lacy

Soldato
WOW

I can safely say that was the best fight I've ever seen in my life!!

boxingtt.gif

The only thing that could have made it better was if it had not been so completely one sided.

AWESOME display of boxing prowess!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS FIGHT????

It's a keeper tbh but vhs sucks! :D

Soldato
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but only managed to watch this Saturday evening. Mention anything like that again and you can have a free holiday on me - Davey Joe absolutly wiped the floor with Lacy, he is a great boxer but was made to appear utterly medicore with the display that Joe put on.

All the hype about Lacy wanting to get up close with Joe happened on more than one occasion and Joe just stood toe to toe with him and managed to get 3-4 blows in to lacy's 1.

The american commentators were saying that in the 9th, there were people in Lacy's corner who were wanting the fight to be stopped because he was taking so much punishment.

There was an amusing part of how the program was put together. At the end of the 1st the camera was showing lacy's corner, and his trainers were giving him advise, Lacy just sat there and said "Damn this guy's got an engine!" Then at the end of the 2nd the camera was in Joe's corner, he walked back and sat down and said "This guy can't punch for ****, he's ******* crap"

Soldato
wordy said:
There was an amusing part of how the program was put together. At the end of the 1st the camera was showing lacy's corner, and his trainers were giving him advise, Lacy just sat there and said "Damn this guy's got an engine!" Then at the end of the 2nd the camera was in Joe's corner, he walked back and sat down and said "This guy can't punch for ****, he's ******* crap"

LOL! Let's hope he can lure another big fight in july now. Though I think they'll all be afraid of him now!

Back
Top Bottom