The Big Photographic Deals thread

Associate
Soldato
Thats a decent price.

I know, I had to triple check it was the right lens as previous cheapest it's been was £289 for black friday, with the news of Olympus selling up I was considering the Panny 100-300mm but don't really see it ever coming close to price as this so quite a bargain for a decent lens

Soldato
If anyone is looking at picking up the Sony A7iii, it's currently online for £1540 with the 28-70 kit lens with a full 3 year UK warranty.

That's from Pana Moz (all one word).

Soldato
I picked up a Benro S7 fluid video head on the SRS Microsystems EBay site for £129 when on their website it’s shown as £169, they’re explained it as some sort of weird anomaly of eBays rules on pricing after a sale. Some retailers must really hate ebay but they can’t do without it.

Caporegime
If anyone is looking at picking up the Sony A7iii, it's currently online for £1540 with the 28-70 kit lens with a full 3 year UK warranty.

That's from Pana Moz (all one word).
Decent - the A7iii deals have been a little dry recently - with that JL price mistmatch last year been the best.

Associate
nice price for the a7iii - does anybody know if you can get the sony cashback from pana m? I know there isn't currently a promotion running but would be good to get a further 250 off that price if\when Sony run a new cashback promotion.

Caporegime
Spotted, on what I presume is a grey import site, an A7iii for £1350 with three years warranty. Will get link later

Edit - scrap that, the site doesn't rate particularly well on Trust Pilot.

Last edited:
Soldato
Spotted, on what I presume is a grey import site, an A7iii for £1350 with three years warranty. Will get link later

Edit - scrap that, the site doesn't rate particularly well on Trust Pilot.
What website? E-infinity? If so, they are fine, I’ve ordered a few times and not had any issues.

Back
Top Bottom