• Yes,they are great

Votes: 30 11.2%
  • They are ok

Votes: 106 39.6%
  • No, they suck harder than a dyson

Votes: 132 49.3%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I agree it was the union and the workers, they should have, sack everyone, sell current place, invest in a new production plant someplace else and then start production with a new workforce who haven't been subject to the rover union bs.

Soldato
I voted that "they suck harder than a dyson" because the company history has shown this to be true. Anyone still claiming that rover went under because of an image problem is sadly deluded. Major companies suffer image problems all the time but don't go under. Rover went down like a lead balloon because no-one wanted to buy their cars, period.

It seems a simple task to work out what it was that was wrong with the model range and change that, but when the costs of doing that where worked out, some people at Rover - whether you believe BMW where asset stripping, Phoenix where pocket lining or that the Unions and workforce where not willing to face up to modern production and take a cut, doesn't really matter - stopped those changes happening and Rover where left with an dated line up in a contracted market. The writing was on the wall, and now those walls are owned by someone else (who likely just want some intellectual property rights to ship east).

I don't expect any cars to roll out of Longbridge again, but to be honest don't really care (about the cars). the Last Rover I thought was cool was a V8 SD1.

Back
Top Bottom