The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
Hurray for Edge getting one more Wrestlemania.
Charlotte winning royal rumble is no surprise there since Asuka won it last year and was the hype then, maybe Sasha or Bayley or even someone from NXT will be next.

Soldato
I lost interest in wwe for a while and don’t watch now it’s left sky sports it sucks just watch ppv the day after them
O haven't watched an episode of RAW or Smack down for years now. I use to watch the PPV's then that changed to just the big four then RR &Wrestlemaina but this year I can't be bothering watching that either. The performers are great but product lacks creative direction, simplistic story telling.

Associate
O haven't watched an episode of RAW or Smack down for years now. I use to watch the PPV's then that changed to just the big four then RR &Wrestlemaina but this year I can't be bothering watching that either. The performers are great but product lacks creative direction, simplistic story telling.

feel like I’m just going watch the big four at this rate too

Soldato
I was going to do the Rumble until I found out they shifted it to a channel I don't have. don't have the internet speed for a streaming subscription so i'm out of all WWE PPVs now. taped a couple of the 1hr "highlight" shows of Raw and SmackLive on ITV and they were crap. 1/4 of them was the no-action intro talking crap, so i'll not be doing that again.
AEW Dynamite on the other hand is still free and stonking action.

Associate
I was going to do the Rumble until I found out they shifted it to a channel I don't have. don't have the internet speed for a streaming subscription so i'm out of all WWE PPVs now. taped a couple of the 1hr "highlight" shows of Raw and SmackLive on ITV and they were crap. 1/4 of them was the no-action intro talking crap, so i'll not be doing that again.
AEW Dynamite on the other hand is still free and stonking action.

What channel and that is aew on and time and date etc might start recording that

Soldato
What channel and that is aew on and time and date etc might start recording that
AEW's on ITV4, Friday, late at night - 10:30PM onwards, not censored for blood or language. I think there's a repeat showing through the week too.
they also put all their dark matches on their youtube channel, which I still haven't had time to check out but word is there's some cracking matches on there.

Soldato
Just set up the aew to record on me sky box it says dynamite next to it is that just the name or is that a ppv? And do the dark matches follow story line?
Dynamite is the weekly TV show. They have 4 PPVs per year, the next is coming up on 29th (called Revolution). Dark is basically undercard matches they record before and after Dynamite goes to air, which they put on Youtube - they're not at all essential to the main storylines, but sometimes feed in to mid-card feuds. I mostly read Dark results online and occasionally watch matches I'm interested in.

ITV have the last 3 or 4 weeks of shows available on their on-demand ITV Hub service. Last weeks episode is probably the best one in the entire run, so is worth a look: has a tag team battle royale, a tag title match, and AEW's first ever cage match.

Associate
Ah right like it used to be wwe raw like the shows name got you, where’s the site for the undercard results then?.

defo going to watch the last 3/4 weeks then :)

Soldato
i'm pretty sure there's been more than one in at least one episode I've seen. doesn't help when the crowd starts a "cowboy ****!" chant either :D

i'm liking they don't wuss away from blood either. WWE just went ****** stupid, stopping matches for a little cut and banefully talking about potentially going blind if they get blood in their eyes while the doc stuck an Elastoplast on them.

Back
Top Bottom