The Boys (Amazon Prime)

Soldato
My guess is that she knows she can't kill him, so she wants to manipulate him and sex is the best tool for that. However "why" she wants to manipulate him is the million dollar question.

I think finding out the answer to that is going to be the main point of Season 2

Just seen Ep6 - Hell Yeah! :D

From a diverse strong female hero promoted by real life SJW's to a literal Nazi, wow, some people who didn't read the comics and didn't see it coming (I didn't) are going to be annoyed! :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Seems to me that that the Church of the Collective subplot and Stromfront’s plans are going to cross over at some point.

Homelander is such a good character isn’t it? Also, as I said before, The Deep is amazing :D

Soldato
I think the return of Mallory (old CIA woman) has provided a lot more direction to The Boys that was missing from their handling of Butcher. The first season was fun but really lacked direction. This is more toned down but we’re getting the start of some overarching plot which is good.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Seems to me that that the Church of the Collective subplot and Stromfront’s plans are going to cross over at some point.

Homelander is such a good character isn’t it? Also, as I said before, The Deep is amazing :D

Homelander needs to die, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE involving a small fluffy kitten (which lives) and some Russian nerve agent delivered by teapot.

Back
Top Bottom