*** The Brand New Post An Image Of Your Desktop Thread ***

Soldato
Hi everyone,

I think it's finally time for an all new "Post an image of your desktop" thread since the old thread was nearly 5 years old and a lot of posts consisted of people asking others for links / information to certain things they could see in their image and it was getting very cluttered up. This will also be the perfect opportunity to increase the maximum size of images which are allowed to be posted. ( The old thread can be found here which has been moved to the Windows Archive part of the Archives sub-forum )

So, with the above in mind, just a couple of very simple rules for this new thread:
  • Please include any links and / or information regarding which operating system you are using, your desktop background, windows - application - browser themes, applications, gadgets etc that can be seen in your image in your post. At the very least, please include a link to your desktop background. If you do not, your post will be removed.
( This makes it easier for anyone which likes anything in your image to grab things there and then and it also keeps the thread nice and clean )

• Please do not post any images which are larger than 1024 x 768 ( Width by Height ).
Thank you. :)

Associate
Using windows 7, rainmeter with 10 foot hud, and objectdock.

68631546.jpg

Background here - http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3071/sevensheavendesktopdonk.jpg

Man of Honour
I Prefer VLC's DVD navigation/usage and I also have some MKVs which were encoded weirdly which only VLC seems to be able to repair so use that for those media only.MPC is my WMP replacement for all other media.

Soldato
34433061.jpg

Final fantasy 10 lover :)

I took the 1024/768 wallpaper which i am using, and extended the sides on photoshop
to make it widescreen without stretching the image to make it fit my 1680x1050.

Here is the wallpaper uploaded for you if you would wish to use it. :)

Im using windows xp with a vista theme, did it years ago so i cant remember how i did it sorry.

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/tiduso.jpg/

Back
Top Bottom