*** The Brand New Post An Image Of Your Desktop Thread ***

Soldato
Soldato
I appreciate that you're like the last bastion of Desktop Modders - I remember the good old days of XP theming being absolutely huge. Your desktops look fantastic.

Thank you mate I really appreciate it, it's just something I enjoy doing and absolutely, not many people bother these days :)

V F

V F

Soldato
I appreciate that you're like the last bastion of Desktop Modders - I remember the good old days of XP theming being absolutely huge. Your desktops look fantastic.

I remember those days but it seems each OS update or release they nail another into the coffin. Look how Apple completely killed theming on OS X. Not even icons.

They did it to Windowblinds on the start menu that you've to run two programs now to theme your desktop. When Windowblinds covered it all. Creating even more harder work.

Soldato
So I said I wouldn't customise Win 11 as it looks nice anyway, I got bored though so here we go lol.
Decided on a light theme after using dark themes for so long and wanted a change, most interesting thing is how much faster start menu and file explorer open.

krkI153.png

Back
Top Bottom