Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgarrista
Commissario
Guys can any of you recommend a decent portable washer? There's no chance of getting the house around mine and the neighbours house so i'm looking for something portable to rinse the car off after i've washed it.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6167480

Would that be O.K or are there better alternatives?

Local jet wash/watering can, these portable sprayers are good for liberally applying cleaning product, but no where near enough flow to rinse.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
hmm got an amazon voucher sat winking at me......have you tried these before? :)

I just used a couple Amazon vouchers on these :)

I haven't used them, but I've done some reading and they are very highly regarded.

This image of cleanser polish looks pretty special.

cleanser-polish-effect.jpg

Soldato
Can anyone confirm if the plastic Karcher connector on my Autobrite snowfom lance should come off? I bought the lance years ago with the connector already on it but now have a Nilfisk pressure washer. I've tried unscrewing the connector but it won't budge.

6XHUMPT.jpg
Yes it does, I was sent the wrong attachment originally so have to put the other on. They use something to keep it on tightly so needs a LOT of twisting force to get it to come loose.

Good luck

Soldato
Indeed. I used PTFE tape, but being the ham-fisted ****er that I am, I tightened mine up too far and it split.
Luckily, I just contacted the seller and they sent me a replacement for no extra cost. *whistles innocently*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom