Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgarrista
Commissario
Soldato

I originally bought one that looks very much like your first link — it's absolute junk (despite all of the reviews saying it was great).

I know you're keen to do it this weekend but I would honestly wait until you can get the AD lance, it will be night and day compared to those links.

I'm really not exaggerating.

Associate
The resin arrived earlier this week, and last night I filled it up. Weirdly...the top screwed back on pretty easily. I can only assume that because the weather was so cold when I first took the top off, and it had been sitting in a freezing garage, that the plastic thread was just really tight.

Anyway, Vyair resin seems fine. Back to 0PPM water out of the filter.

Thanks for the update, good to know and reminds me I need to check what's coming out of mine now it's about 6 months old.

Soldato
Ebay have the autoBrite gun and the prokleen gun (with 5l of prokleen snowfoam) for 2 day delivery I have both in basket trying to decide

Save you money and just get a £10 one from ebay.

This is the results using autoglym snowfoam (wouldn't reccomend by the way) and after 5 min of dwel time:

ZvWGyc7.jpg

Soldato
Just FYI amount of sticky foam does not equal good cleaning power.. magifoam is very thick and stays on the car for days but I'd say it's average overall. 8 below foam is thinner and runs off quicker but leaves car much clearer. You just need to pay more attention to it during hot days for obvious reasons.

Soldato
Just FYI amount of sticky foam does not equal good cleaning power.. magifoam is very thick and stays on the car for days but I'd say it's average overall. 8 below foam is thinner and runs off quicker but leaves car much clearer. You just need to pay more attention to it during hot days for obvious reasons.

Absolutely agree. I was just showing how even the cheaper eBay ones can make a decent foam.

I've just ran out of Jennychem Snowstorm, it foamed half as much as the Autoglym however creates an almost contact less wash... I had to get a bucket and sponge out with the Autoglym!

Soldato
Follow up question gents, where should I be buying this kit from? Is there a better value/service website?

I've got enough to have a go on the weekend but will stock up properly.

Associate
What can I do!! I have new break discs a few weeks ago and they looked great, washed the car and cleaned the wheels with Megs ultimate wheel cleaner (the wheels, not the car!) and now the disc hubs are very rusted! is this suppose to happen? how can i safely remove the rust

Associate
What can I do!! I have new break discs a few weeks ago and they looked great, washed the car and cleaned the wheels with Megs ultimate wheel cleaner (the wheels, not the car!) and now the disc hubs are very rusted! is this suppose to happen? how can i safely remove the rust

My BMW M discs always show some rust the morning after a wash. A quick drive and some firm application of the middle peddle normally scrubs the discs and gets rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom