The church made of 40,000 human bones.

Associate
Okay maybe foul was the wrong word! But me and a few others had contact lenses in and we all seemed to suffer from sore eyes when out all day, even a few people without glasses/contact lenses said their eyes were very dry.

An absolutley wonderful place though. Nice friendly security aswell, they always want to talk to you. Well that's what I assume because 1 in 4 shops I'd get stopped or had some alarm beeping at me. :D

Soldato
I think this epitomises the saying "You dont have to be mad to work here...but you are"

Whom thought it was a good idea to do this, and whom replied and said yes thats a brilliant idea, lets make these dead people we have lying around on the sideboard, into a chandalier.

Soldato
OP
I've been there before, is this the place that has the bell that's sort of like a skeleton pulling a little bell (or something?).

I didn't see any skeletal bell-ringer in my research, but there's a lot of weird things in the nooks and crannys, so maybe.

Soldato
I have been here. Its actually astonishing, and sick at the same time, but then I freak out over bones...

I can happily eat meat, as long as no bones go near me.

So, when I went there... I was not the happiest of larry's.

Soldato
I have been here. Its actually astonishing, and sick at the same time, but then I freak out over bones...

I can happily eat meat, as long as no bones go near me.

So, when I went there... I was not the happiest of larry's.

Well, you never know, they could be staring back at you!

Soldato
I've not been to that one but there's one just like it in Rome, it's well worth a visit, very interesting place, although they hound you if you try and take photos.

I love looking round churches and cathedrals, they don't make em like they used to, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom