The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

daz

daz

Soldato
It is one of the nice aspects of ownership in many ways. Gotta say though the Corvette gets even more attention than the Ferrari, filling the Corvette up can take twenty minutes on some occasions at local Sainsbury's lol, last time a women came over saying my husband is so gonna regret not running the kids to school this morning because you own his favourite car right there and asked if she could take a photo of it to tease him with and how he should have run the kids to school like she asked him to do lol. Then an older gent came over asking what engine was in it and was in total shock when I told him it was still a totally stock original car, he could not believe it. Not had anyone ask to sit in it yet but they probably see how small cabin is lol and an old women was lecturing my girlfriend about what a beautiful car it is and how she needs to understand what an epic car it is, I found it totally funny as my mrs really likes cars lol.

I always let people sit in the Ferrari if they ask, seeing the smile on peoples faces and the joy it brings to there day, fact is petrol big loud cars are a dying breed but they bring so much happiness to the majority of people.

"How many MPG do you get?" Is probably the most common question :p

OcUK Staff
"How many MPG do you get?" Is probably the most common question :p

So far no one has asked that yet it’s either car people wanting to know more about the history and the Pace Car story or just people expressing how stunning they think it is.

Now I’m confident it’s all good and no more leaks will be using it pretty often as older stuff hates standing still but certainly gonna try to keep it totally dry weather only to keep it rust free.

Soldato
So far no one has asked that yet it’s either car people wanting to know more about the history and the Pace Car story or just people expressing how stunning they think it is.

Now I’m confident it’s all good and no more leaks will be using it pretty often as older stuff hates standing still but certainly gonna try to keep it totally dry weather only to keep it rust free.
More like gpm:D.

Associate
What crypto platform do you use?
Also not to derail your thread do you post about it anywhere? Learn from somebody that can buy a Lambo :p

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
News be brewing :)

i.php

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
So a few weeks back, dropped the car off to Litchos for the old worn and less than flattering PPF to be removed and their spray PPF to be applied.

It overshot a while, but finally got to pick it up today.

It has transformed the paint. In person its no longer "dulled" and the pearl just pops.

i.php

i.php

Check out how much gloss!

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Super happy with the end result. And so much stress removed on maintaining the paint.

Associate
How does it compare to the film? I was going to have my M6 done with Xpel but then saw the spray on stuff, although same price if not more?!

OcUK Staff
How does it compare to the film? I was going to have my M6 done with Xpel but then saw the spray on stuff, although same price if not more?!

I suspect it’s superior, I saw a GT3 RS that Litchfields had sprayed with their peelable paint in Blue Corsa with is a Ferrari metallic blue colour and in the flesh it looked superb no signs of orange peel but admittedly I did not get mega close but the colour looked amazing and she told me the cost of the job was £5000.

P.S. Lambo looks epic Jon!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
I suspect it’s superior

Its much more clear, and equally as durable, and given how it can be layered with paint in between and such, machine polished, and peeled off without issue. It also doesnt need a solvent based adhesive which most standard ppfs do.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Back
Top Bottom