The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

No I hate it but the west midlands forces have been handing out fines for front plates like they going out of fashion.

Its such a shame, that car really really needs no/low impact front plate.
Have you tried anything else, stick on plates etc?

Yes but I am sticking with foxy og pool. At least until the next batch of servers and drives turn up.

Yeah I'm on that as well.
Hope he updates today so I can start the portables as well, be good to know if you can run a portable on the OG pool, I can't see why you couldn't as you can farm them solo just the same.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Its such a shame, that car really really needs no/low impact front plate.
Have you tried anything else, stick on plates etc?

Yeah I'm on that as well.
Hope he updates today so I can start the portables as well, be good to know if you can run a portable on the OG pool, I can't see why you couldn't as you can farm them solo just the same.

Tried some stick ons, looked even worse :(

Man of Honour
Looks good buddy.

My PPF saved the car on my Scotland trip for sure. Most of the cars were stone chipped to hell. I have a windscreen company coming out tomorrow to fix 3 stone chips, 1 of which is right in my sight line and the screen looks pock marked. PPF has a few marks in but seems to have done its job well. I am now a convert.

Soldato
Looks good buddy.

My PPF saved the car on my Scotland trip for sure. Most of the cars were stone chipped to hell. I have a windscreen company coming out tomorrow to fix 3 stone chips, 1 of which is right in my sight line and the screen looks pock marked. PPF has a few marks in but seems to have done its job well. I am now a convert.
What're your thoughts on windscreen chips/replacement? Unfortunately I've had to have a windscreen in almost all of my previous cars; my E43 picked up a nasty one on passenger side not that long ago. It'll likely need a new windscreen to be perfect. I don't think they'll put OEM glass in though which is why I am hesitant...?

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
What're your thoughts on windscreen chips/replacement? Unfortunately I've had to have a windscreen in almost all of my previous cars; my E43 picked up a nasty one on passenger side not that long ago. It'll likely need a new windscreen to be perfect. I don't think they'll put OEM glass in though which is why I am hesitant...?

Check your policy. My insurance allows me to spend £200 excess rather than the £50 and get OE glass.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Looks good buddy.

Absolutely. The old PPF on the car was really battle worn, which was one of the reasons for replacing it as it looked tatty, you can see it had done its job.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Not to soon I’m off to Scotland today for a week and hoping we get some good weather.

If your local shell has vpower, fill up matey.

Just went to my local shell on fumes, no vpower so had to fill up with cheap. Drove to the next shell, also no vpower. Apparently there a shortage in the country and most garages are running low or completely dry waiting for a refill.

Back
Top Bottom